Amelia or Lewis ? Miss Twice or Xu52

Sunday 22/07/2007, 05:57
Darko EVO - Guru Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Darko EVO - Guru Português - Sunday 22/07/2007, 05:57

To use in ELO, wich one of these you consider better ?
(and if you can say th reason too, i would appreciate)

Lewis or Amelia ? (All Stars)

Miss Twice or XU52 ?(GHEIST)
« Previous12Next »

2/12
VenZacTocl - Senior English
Sunday 22/07/2007, 11:09

Round 1: Lewis
Lewis have high power but low attack
Amelia is courage...so aint tat useful cause it only could be use at the first turn

round 2: XU52!!!
he rocks
3/12
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 22/07/2007, 12:28

Lewis - more consistend due to not beeing affected to stop opp ability
Hard choice.. But I would go for Miss Twice because 8 power is much better than -8 opp attack Also she is not as much affected by damage reducers
4/12
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Sunday 22/07/2007, 18:14

Actually Amelia does not have courage, she has power +4, but I think that Lewis and XU52 is a better combination...
5/12
Gone4eva - Senior English
Monday 23/07/2007, 03:47

Round 1:Amelia
Amelia is courage...so it's not too useful coz it can be only used at the 1st turn
Lewis have high power but low attack and damage
Round 2:Miss Twice
Round 3:Lewis
Round 4:XU52
6/12
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Monday 23/07/2007, 05:48

Let me point thing out here.
Power +4 aint no courage, it's +4 power all the time.
And courage can be used in more than 1 turn. Courage is active the TWO turns you have to play first.
7/12
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 23/07/2007, 06:31

Sometimes not all cards has stop ability and i think Amelia is level 3 version of Marina level 4(despite of the ability -3 damage min 1)5 damage is still essential to victory
I would say both are good,but XU52 hits hard...its true its power is too low,on the other had miss twice 5 damage with poison 1....i would pick Sheitane if i would like a poison,i can't decide which is good but if the combination with ghiest is All Stars or Uppers,i would best reccomend XU52 but with hard decks like fang pi ang Pussycats,i would choose miss twice i guess.
8/12
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 23/07/2007, 06:43

I have to agree, there's a BIG difference between courage 4 and +4 power. and there's an equally big difference between the 3 damage of Lewis and 5 damage of Amelia. Amelia it's clearly a better card, although it's vulnerable to stop ability she can be used many times against the best cards of the game.

between miss twice and xu58 I think it's all about the deck, in a deck with some high power / low damage cards I would prefer XU52 but if you lack power miss twice can be a good power card with stop ability and poison, she is similar to splata, although her poison is 1 the minimum limit is 1 as opposed to the min 3 of the Freaks. Of course miss twice is not the greatest card for a lvl 5, but it has good power reasonable damage and bluff ability. Normally I would suggest playing XU52 but miss twice can be a good choice as well
9/12
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Monday 23/07/2007, 07:12

Thanks for the answers, guys. Will help me a lot

I pretendo to make a deck of GHEIST with All Stars (ELO) and GHEIST with Uppers and thesse answers are good.
Like this:

All Stars

Lamar
Marina
Amelia
Flo

GHEIST

Methane
Leviatonn
Selsya Cr
Z3r0 D34d

-----------"-----------

GHEIST

Miss Twice
Methane
Selsya Cr
Z3r0 D34d

Uppers

Beetenka
Zatman
Rubie (or Frankie Hi, still decinding)
Samantha

Only waiting for the new GHEIST prices go down
10/12
Gone4eva - Senior English
Monday 23/07/2007, 08:12

Or Arranged:
Round 1-Miss Twice
Round 2-XU52
and you'll kill ure opponent bit if has Bridget still has round 3.
Use This In Round 3 If Has Bridget And Make Sure That It Has A Card With 1 Power Like Nanastasia Lvl1 -Amelia
Round 4-Lewis

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals