Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Selsya Cr or Z3r0 D34d? Which is better?

Tuesday 31/07/2007, 16:59
Xephora - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Xephora - Titan English - Tuesday 31/07/2007, 16:59

If you could choose only one of them to play with in ELO mode, which card for the GHEIST do you think is better and why?

2/6
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 19:48

The two are good, but it believe Z3r0 D34d is more consistent......
Selsya Cr only get's better than him against an 8 power card

But I'll use them both.
3/6
K-Chaos - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 23:10

Both are good cards but I prefer Selsya Cr
Stop Opp Bonus is a great ability for elo especialy against Uppers Sakrohm and Allstarz (the elo dominating clans...at least in the DZ) also you could use her as a blocker against junta or fang pi to play her with zero pillz and handle at least two of the demage...also she is a nice two or three pillz drop against the typical lvl one Pussycats

Z3r0 D34d has not the same problem as Lunatik because of his Bonus but has also the same problem as all GHEIST have in elo: the lack of offensive power...and without bonus he is an easy prey for a Stopp ability blockers with zero pillz....
And unlike Marlysa Cr he is not such alround talent against the popular clans....Still he should not be underastimated especialy when you suprisily push him with more pillz than the Zatman expected and finish it with XU52 one or two turns later ...

But all in all Marlysa Cr is the most reliable pick...
btw what kind of post is this they are from copletely different clans and should be used in different combinations....
4/6
K-Chaos - Titan Deutsch
Wednesday 01/08/2007, 00:02

Ooops hope everybody checks what I got wrong keep the part with the Z3r0 D34d and switch the Marlysa Cr part with this:
Selsya has quite good potential because of the unique combination of the bonus and ability she has not the same weakpoint as Jim Cr...but still she cannot handle with the Uppers or Allstars bonus.

But why decide for one ? I think the trongest current GHEIST combination is Selsya Cr+Z3r0 D34d+Leviatonn+Miss Twice/ XU52

Marlysa Cr and Selsya Cr look quite the same when its 1 am in the morning
5/6
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 01/08/2007, 04:07

Marlysa Cr is still Awesome
If i could only chose one, i'd take Z3r0 D34d... at 2 Star...
but Selsya Cr at 1 star if need be.
6/6
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Wednesday 01/08/2007, 12:58

Z3r0 D34d is more consistent, and doesn't suffer as much from a stop opp ability than Selsya Cr
but
Selsya Cr can be used at lvl 1 (however I would not play Cr's at lvl 1 because it would cost me to much).
I play Gwen lvl 1 for Pussycats and she costs me plenty already

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals