Rising gheist

Rising GHEIST
Monday 05/03/2007, 22:57
haworth17 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Rising gheist
haworth17 - Hero English - Monday 05/03/2007, 22:57

Many have saight that GHEIST is weak but in ELO mode with anothe clan (in my case Junks) then they are good
but they allso just got miss twice so maybe thats why. any how GHEIST is good if you learn to combo them with
another clan

2/8
weter - Veteran - Alpha Flight English
Monday 05/03/2007, 23:44

Yeah i agree go GHEIST shout out to dr GHEIST they should make a card of him???!!! YEAH
3/8
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 00:03

For me GHEIST is a two shot clan
4/8
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 04:26

There's already a card for him, Sigmund Cr
5/8
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Monday 12/03/2007, 14:04

Yeah I have him. But why is he the weakest Leader? He's only four stars compaired to the five star other commanding leaders His attack is pathetic, it saddens me, they
really should think about changing his stats to make him more combat savvy.
6/8
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 12/03/2007, 16:02

Well i think he's OK... weak ugly and old, wakoko! I really think he is only effective in a GHEIST heavy deck, IMO. Nah, maybe bringing him back but like this:
4/8 with the ability -4 Opp Damage min 1
with the bonus, it's rather cool! hehe! A good counter counter ability card like Yookie but way better than Rubie since it has CR origins, hehe!

GGs!
7/8
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Tuesday 13/03/2007, 00:32

I agree
8/8
weter - Veteran - Alpha Flight English
Tuesday 13/03/2007, 02:41

I didnt know cigmund was the actual dr well that makes me sad hes so puny ugly and weak BUT that does explain why hes a collectibles now gee wish i had him

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals