Tyler (R )
Zatman (U )
Zlatar (C )

What can I do with this??
Help !!
3/9
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Monday 12/03/2007, 00:51

Well, first of all, which direction do you want to go? You have some pretty good clans there (good as in you have all the staple cards) like All Stars, Ulu Watu and Uppers, etc.
4/9
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 12/03/2007, 04:24

Look at the other post for builds that you like... it really depends on what clans you want to use...
5/9
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Monday 12/03/2007, 14:14

Yeah listen to these guys their some of the top ranked ELO's , you should feel around a bit, don't go into the ELO thing thinking you have to and will win every match
cause that's not the case, you may lose more then you win. create a stable hand and work with it from all angles, try different strategies and if it doesn't work then try tweaking it
until you have a mass amount of talent assembled in the ELO . I don't think Jackie is usable though, something about her powers i guess But if you want a good
balance try Ulu Watu and All Stars, their bonuses will give u an awesome advantage no mater what you do. A good offense is a great defense so try sokrahm or the Uppers.
But if you want to nullify a person with incredible damage then try Mixing La Junta and Fang Pi, the options are limitless and only limited to your experince and judgement. PS,
it's best to battle regulars with unstable decks you haven't decided on. Build a 25 star deck and don't ELO till then it works 4 u.
6/9
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 12/03/2007, 15:56

I disagree, just keep playing ELO everyday anyday allday if you can find players. The game has a luck factor and you win some and lose some, you need experience so start learning from your opponents aswell. I believe your an experienced player to make a wise choice with your cards and clans you want to play with, so here's a tip, since you are no sure with your deck yet, try Sakrohm/Uppers, it's upkeep is rather heavy but looking at the cards that you have, i guess you can afford it. It has a High win ratio in the current meta and is in fact a Defensive deck with the reduce damage cards and the -Opp Attack bonus from the Uppers.

GGs!
7/9
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Tuesday 13/03/2007, 00:43

I think inexperienced players would be momentarily stunned and disenfranchised if they lose too many points, i think he should ELO, but i thik he shouldn't elo till he's prepared to start winning more and aswell as losing some. He has a heavy hand, yes, but maybe has invested in too many loses that's why the question was asked f us... But I'm not sure. I think a person should play well and not allow themselves to be shell shocked by the defeat and they'll be alright, I got shell-shocked when i had 1204 and lose badily and ended up dropping all the way down to 1086 before coming back together. Hope you work out your deck issues, but atleast you'll have guys like us helping you all the way, only cause we want to play good players in the world and not pretenders. Good luck.
8/9
69 hoodrich - Legend - City Of The Gods English
Tuesday 13/03/2007, 01:20

I am not going to say that you should experiment with your deck in ELO because you will get to a point to where people wont except your challenges. Really in my opinion you should start off playing players outside of elo as a way to measure your decks potential. This way you wont mess up your elo ranking and you will get some valuable experience. Then when you are comfortable with your deck then try your hand at elo. I think it is best that you start in the danger zone because there is no luck involved. There is only you and your deck. If you really care about your elo ranking you will slow down and use more strategy.
As far as a deck goes, it is based off of your philosophy; but i recommend you use Allstars and La Junta. The allstars will protect you from high power cards and the La Junta give you the ability to smack the opponent when they use a bait card.
9/9
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 13/03/2007, 01:24

Crap bro, don't go telling him about that obscene deck!!!!! Now none of us can win in ELO.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals