How to make an ELO Deck

How to make an ELO Deck
Monday 12/03/2007, 14:02
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
How to make an ELO Deck
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Monday 12/03/2007, 14:02

Most people try to overwhelm their decks with the most powerful cards and catagories in the game, does it work, sometimes. Having a strong deck for ELO
needs a concentration of cards, both good and weak. Most people have a flutter of five stars and a handful of 1 and 2's, some have a plathora of 3's and 4's
and maybe one 5. Me I use a strategy called "Baiter" (It's my brain child) To have a nice concentration of cards that require a strategy to use them. "Baiters" Are
cards that are used to lull an opponent into sleep, and make them make mistakes. It works, honestly it does, as long as you're not impetious. A good deck has
a strong mix and chemistry to it. It won't buckle under pressure or fall apart, as long as your willing to go the limit one sitting

GHEIST Baiter

Methane-Sigmund-Vladimer- Elysa- Ambre-Shetaine-K-cube- (Throw away card Venus). It's my Elo deck that gets rather impressive results aslong as you're
crazy. Try it out I hope it works for you, it has me to 1092.

2/5
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 12/03/2007, 16:18

Cute build,

But i would rather play it with La Junta for more damage. With Ambre in the picture, she makes the La Junta capable in defeating powerful Ulu Watu cards, since Niki is also a courage card, she works well with Ambre. Also the La Junta are big for low star cards,
GGs!
4/5
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Tuesday 13/03/2007, 00:36

Lol, I think I'm being misunderstood, 1092 was on sunday night, in the end i should be prolly number one or fifteen, no way I'd settle for such a low score ever
5/5
leoleco - Novice Português
Thursday 15/03/2007, 11:29

Eu sou sdf

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals