I'm a major noob who need battle plan

Thursday 15/03/2007, 01:38
(IOU)Death - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
(IOU)Death - Novice - Champions of StuffEnglish - Thursday 15/03/2007, 01:38

Okay I just started within 15 minutes of writing this, played 3 battles, lost 2, tied 1
Here's my deck (Please don't laugh at it.)
Venus,Maeva, Noon Stevens, Melluzine, Brandon, Flo, Meyen. Acid DC
All of the characters are under level 2 by the way.
So what should be a battle plan.
P.S. I'm selling Venus...

2/6
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 08:48

Note, (IOU)Death cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits)
a better advice is to get all the daily tourneys(currently there is 4)...making it into the half gives you a credit...so if you can have 20 credits you could somehow get cards..
3/6
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 10:18

My advise.battle alot and Evolve your cards they not the best but they could get better...you could stand a better chance of winning then...see what cards you like in your deck and use that clans...start fighting and building clintz its going to take a while but its fun

soldier on
4/6
zacharias - Senior English
Sunday 18/03/2007, 11:18

Go and battle in every tournament so you get some credits, and then buy a pack, that is my advise
5/6
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Sunday 18/03/2007, 13:47

Heres my advice dont take advice, rather play ur own learn ur own strategy play at ur way so no one can beat u thats wat i did
6/6
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Sunday 18/03/2007, 15:58

Lol, that's a good idea Nate, here, it's a competition, even though we're all helpful to an extent, it's still that a competition. You're like the enemy, a weak enemy but an enemy nonetheless. If you can't buy any cards i'll give you a couple so you can get a deck started but don't ask for help lol you have to learn on your own

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals