How to deal with time wasting player?

Tuesday 17/04/2007, 17:18
Eve Villain - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Eve Villain - Master English - Tuesday 17/04/2007, 17:18

In tournaments, sometimes i foughtt players who acctualy takes 3 minutes per round(they made their moves at the last seconds) i dunno if they were 5 years old, or idiots.
please help its really frustating.
« Previous12Next »

2/14
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 17/04/2007, 18:54

It's normally a trap they want you to time out 1st because they test your patience the best thing to do is wait and see what excuse they give you , there not much you can actually do apart from just see what happens all the best and good gaming
3/14
shraban - Imperator English
Tuesday 17/04/2007, 20:08

Tat's actually the best way to tackkle the low level players. just don't give up and wait and u will have your victory.
4/14
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 00:51

Yeah I have my fair share of players like that. But I admit I do get people saying I play slow and time wasting. But I'm not, it's just that where I'm at, the connection is kinda laggy at times, and the whole page hangs when loading and when I refresh, it won'd do jack. So I get delays and time outs but I'm not the only one. I have friends from other countries that experienced this as well. I've already put that in my profile and explain when I can. Of course, this doesn't happen all the time. But I really can't stand players who take forever on the last card. What is there to think?? You have only one card left with a certain number of pills left or maybe none.

So my advice is, be patient and play the game through. I have never quit or leave any matches, no matter the reason.
5/14
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 23:09

As with Jericho...Ihave problems with the game seemingly freezing sometimes through fights.My connection is fast...so it is either the site or the other player.The only fix I've found is to click on the "play" button again....re-enter the room and challenge someone.It will tell you you are already in a fight...and resume the battle.This MUST be done before the time-out.
6/14
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 19/04/2007, 01:24

Yup, Bloodmoor is right. That was what I was trying to explain.
7/14
0-Pochi - Hero English
Thursday 19/04/2007, 05:17

You know, maybe the battle is slow not because our opponent, but because of ourselves,
I've tried this, I play with my friend...
I've choosen my card but in his screen, i haven't and vice versa...
Well, u're in Indonesia and so do I...
That's the main problem,
Our connection are not that good to connect to France...
8/14
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 20/04/2007, 02:18

Well it really depends on your kbps, mine is 1 mill kbps... so i play really well against international players,
about "how to deal with time wasting players"?
easy, there is a past post regarding this so just scroll down and read them, alot of interesting things to read in the old forum posts.
9/14
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Friday 20/04/2007, 09:35

Haha my friend is right hes playing wi-fi(wireless internet?)...me doesnt have internet problems(ONLY WHEN BROWNOUTS)
The connection is Solid...it doesnt have any problems
10/14
Sacman68 - Master English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 12:15

Are Guilds still doing this tactic? I've heard that guilds were using this to boost one of their own to win the tourney outright and for the others to slow other players up. Has anyone else heard of this and is it still being used? This is one reason I have not joined a guild because of negitive play. Granted, not all guilds are like this but I just choose to stay Solo, as in Han! lol

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals