Dealing with Gray Freeze

Dealing with Gray Freeze
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 05:09
Malcomphnxevo - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Dealing with Gray Freeze
Malcomphnxevo - Novice English - Tuesday 24/04/2007, 05:09

It looks like the game code was recently updated. Among the changes there's a quick flash effect when a card dies and it then goes gray. I don't know if this has happened to other people, but there appears to be a bug when the flash happens that locks the game up. If that happens to you, reload the browser and resync your game quickly. I wound up losing two matches to time outs today before I realized what was happening.

2/7
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 06:06

Yeah I noticed the changes too today, but so far I have not encountered the problem you mentioned.
3/7
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 06:14

The gray is just added animation when you knock an opponent's card... but when it freezes, then i think you need to update your Flash player, i had a similar problem before but the update fixed it right up.
GGs!
4/7
0 Wiivja - Titan English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 06:32

It happened to me several times yesterday
5/7
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 06:47

Ok I spoke too soon. My flash is updated but I just got that prob, once a moment ago. I immediately refresh the page and then resume the game.
6/7
0 Wiivja - Titan English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 12:08

I had the newest update when it froze
7/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 12:21

The gray freeze has been fixed this morning.
You should automatically get the latest version when you play.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals