Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Another not really good but effective deck (Offensive deck)

Thursday 31/05/2007, 07:44
VenZacTocl - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
VenZacTocl - Senior English - Thursday 31/05/2007, 07:44

Having a offensive deck

there are the good cards tat are good for using offense deck

Pang Pi Clan's unit and Sentinel's unit...some..SOME ONLY!!! some of la junta's unit are good too!

Fang Pi Clan's unit have average attack and great damage..plus their bonuses +2 damage ......it will KO the opponent in rounds

Sentinel's unit...Despite the low attack and high damage...sentinel's bonus can actually support ur unit from dying easily...just like Klaus....3 attack 5 damage...attack low...but the bonus supports him

La Junta's...I only like Wardog of his high attacks.....not easy to die..and Winifred is good....

2/3
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 31/05/2007, 10:03

Hi senior sorry to break your heart,do you have those cards,i mean cards like copper,Chloe?
1)"Sentinel's unit...Despite the low attack and high damage...sentinel's bonus can actually support ur unit from dying easily...just like Klaus ....3 attack 5 damage...attack low...but the bonus supports him"

= the fact is sentinels are most unusable in elo and almost normal games,BUT the random is high with attack+8 than Uppers
who has -10 attack

2)La Junta's...I only like Wardog of his high attacks.....not easy to die..and Winifred is good....

=i think your wrong saying Winifred is good,i can say shes one of the best cards to use in evo

3)Having a offensive deck:
Pang Pi Clan's unit and Sentinel's unit...some..SOME ONLY!!! some of la junta's unit are good too!

=A deck with too much offense is really too much,you can't defend yourself but opponent can depend on those good defense cards,Uranus,GraksmxxT,Vermyn N,Chloe.Yop,you have Klaus but Klaus is a bad card
3/3
TheScathed - Hero English
Thursday 31/05/2007, 14:24

I quit pure offense decks when I became a senior. In the late game, a deck that does a lot of damage but can't back it up with power is useless. I realized this when my former deck (composed of cards with 7 damage) was eaily beaten by a Montana deck... As embarassing as that is.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals