Your best fight!

Your best fight!
Monday 26/03/2007, 22:33
baruk - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Your best fight!
baruk - Senior - Clint City UniversityEnglish - Monday 26/03/2007, 22:33

Had my best fight so far today (I've been playing just a couple of weeks).
I faced Lost Hogg, Kati and 2 Kinju. So 3 damage 10 cards that can can one turn kill me.
I'm just using my levelled up starter deck. (plus a Jenny I bought to go with my Bodenpower). I got Dan, Jenny, Venus and Mitch.
He goes first, plays Lost Hogg. I play Dan unpilled, hoping he wastes some pillz without being able to kill me. As it turns out, the Hogg is also unpilled, and I'm lucky enough to win the ensuing fight.
I play Jenny, with all 12 pillz. I figure my only chance is if he goes for the one turn kill - a 9 pilled Kinju backed with fury (I deliberately chose my weakest card to influence him toward making this choice). He does exactly that, and Jenny wins.
The last 2 rounds are a coin flip: if I'm lucky I win. Kali loses to Mitch, and the 2nd Kinju beats Venus, so it ends up a 2-2 draw. But a more satisfying result than any of my wins so far. 18 battle points was also pretty good for a draw.

2/4
Facai - Imperator - CN Player English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 10:20

12pillz Lost Hog killed by 6pillz Vansaar (lv4)
3/4
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 13:05

Intresting, though most of my battles are against better strategist
4/4
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 15:51

I can't say what was my best fight, but i can say what was my worst fight, normal mode, excluding elo. My worst fight was when i lost with a General Cr (one hit ko card) with fury and 63 attack versus a Bunny with attack 12.... after that fight ,some 3 weeks ago, i didn't enter dark corners anymore

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals