Click here if you forgot your password.

A question about poison

A question about poison
Monday 07/05/2007, 03:27
merirosvo - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
A question about poison
merirosvo - Master - |AstroMonkeyZombies of Doom|English - Monday 07/05/2007, 03:27

Say you have managed to poison the opponent with two different characters,
one with poison 2, min 1, and the other one with poison 2, min 3.

Then if the opponent is left with 5 hearts after the last round, which one of the
poison effects is evaluated first? If the min 1 goes first, then the opponent should
end up with 3 life (as the min 3 won't take effect), and otherwise all the way
down to 1.
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 07/05/2007, 05:47

Only 1 poison works kid...the 1 you play ist will be the 1 that takes affect...you dig

Stay up son
3/16
Stalkingdemon - Guru English
Monday 07/05/2007, 06:43

I believe its the last poison ability that hits your opponent will take effect.
4/16
ilv19 - Guru English
Monday 07/05/2007, 12:34

Which is it the first or the last?
5/16
Daemonfire - Veteran - Missdarkness Guild English
Monday 07/05/2007, 15:42

Pretty sure it's the last. I've been hit by poison 2 and then poison 1, expecting to take 2 damage, but only taking one.
6/16
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 07/05/2007, 18:18

Example: Poison 2 Min 1

If you opponent gets hit by a card with poison, they will lose 2 life every turn. Since no one can die from poison. There is a "Minimum" life which is 1. When you are down to 1, the poison will lose it's effect.
GG's!
7/16
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 08/05/2007, 07:02

It's the last.
8/16
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Tuesday 08/05/2007, 20:08

I thought that if you played two poisons the second poison turns off the first. is this not true?
9/16
xtc-m4n - Master Español
Tuesday 08/05/2007, 22:35

Wat does poison do?
10/16
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Tuesday 08/05/2007, 22:53

Just a suggestion - my common sense tells me that the stronger poison should take the effect - or the one available - if someone was hit by poison 2, min 3 and then by poison 1, min 1 I would say that he should take two damage until his life drops to 3 and then (since the poison 2, min 3 is off) he should continue suffering from the poison 1, min 1 taking just one damage per turn. This is just how my common sense works - if you were poisoned by something damaging you a lot until youre half-dead and simultaneously by poison damaging you less but to total death - I would expect that the effect of lesser poison will be override by the stronger one - but when youre half dead the strong poison effect dissapear but the lesser poison killing you to death is still somewhere inside, isnt it?

That was a suggestion but I also have a question: Does the poison "reactivates" when you gain some life using Bridget or cards with "+ life per damage"?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals