We challenge but they don't answer

Sunday 13/05/2007, 17:32

I'd like to ask why when i challenge somebody and he don't answer it. Sometimes it take very fast for me to challenge again sometimes it take really2 long ?

Monday 14/05/2007, 01:50

Yes, experienced that too... Some player are really away from their keyboard, or its their clan strategy to slow the activity of those who are actively participating in the tourney...

Monday 14/05/2007, 06:31

I think this has nothing to do with the "wait almost three minutes to play a card" (which is hardly provable but if it should become provable somehow is a behaviour which should be strongly sanctioned, imho).

The thing seems to be merely with challenges. While it is annoying to have 10 challenges in a row not refused but "your opponent did not answer your challenge", I too found a huge discrepancy in the time it takes for that message to show up. Usual seems to be around 30 seconds (fine). Sometimes, however, around 1 in 20 times, it takes 3 minutes or so to show up - which is really annoying. Also, I sometimes had battles timeout that did not even start; the challenge was simply not accepted.
I suspect there is a bug or a script that cannot deal with too many players at the same time or something like that... a look at that might be a good idea

Monday 14/05/2007, 06:46

There are 2 cases:

a) they don't receive the challenge because they are no longer connected: 30 seconds
b) they receive the challenge but they don't answer it (because they might be away from keyboard): 1min30 (because we need to allow time to type a feedback if the player is playing)

Monday 14/05/2007, 06:55

Dermagus: I had battles timeout that did not even start
Dont worry doesnt count as timeout though...i experience it on elo sometimes...its just an expiration of challenge not a timeout trust me^__^
I think fraggle should fix it:thumbsup:

Monday 14/05/2007, 08:47

Ow, i get it right now 0=)

Monday 14/05/2007, 17:15

Just want to ask wether the reputation level below our name will get impact if we let somebody wait for our challenge ?

Tuesday 15/05/2007, 10:51

I'd like to see a room where it is impossible to refuse a challenge, and a 90 sec timeout feature. Mind you, if the phone goes, that always takes priority

Wednesday 16/05/2007, 00:35

I think that typing a feedback is not necessary... i mean im from brasil and man i receive some answers in hungaryan... lol... it is really anoying for u to not be answered there must be a rule that if the guy doesnt answers 3 challenges then he gets booted from the room(since hes AFK he shouldent make volume there...)

Wednesday 16/05/2007, 01:37

This is quite annoying yes but what I do is just keep another window up or have the T.V. on and do those things well you wait

Reply to this subject