ELO

ELO
Tuesday 15/05/2007, 10:20
Collector_HM - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
ELO
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit ViperEnglish - Tuesday 15/05/2007, 10:20

Can some1 give me a good elo deck i have a few cards so im not gona say them all so just give me a good deck with allstars, GHEIST, and i have bits of pieces of the other clans

2/10
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Tuesday 15/05/2007, 17:37

Come on people im not gona post all 76 cards here just tell me a good deck and il check if i have those cards
3/10
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 15/05/2007, 21:05

Come on, guy, we are not gonne post all possible deck variants....

maybe look at what has already posted in this forum in the last months?
4/10
ShadowFalcon - Titan English
Wednesday 16/05/2007, 06:42

Well this one has served me well...

-----------------------------------------------------
All Stars 13*

Striker 4*
Marina 4*
Flo 2*
Lewis 3*

GHEIST 12*

Selsya 2*
Methane 4*
XU52 5*
Lillith 1*

The ones that are vital (for me anyway) are Striker, XU52 & Selsya, the others can be mixed and matched
5/10
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Wednesday 16/05/2007, 06:45

GHEIST sux in ELO... But if you want to make a GHEIST elo deck.:
Selsya (lvl 1)
XU52 (lvl 5)
Methane (lvl 4)
Erika (lvl 4)

but really.... even that's no good
6/10
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 16/05/2007, 07:02

Swap Erika....shes a bad card trust me..other cards are good too selsya is good at level 1...its funny sometimes selsya vs jim....jim gets 1 power and selsya gets 4....haha
7/10
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Wednesday 16/05/2007, 08:27

Thanks ill give those cards a try, and as for DerMagus you useless and watch your mouth
8/10
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 16/05/2007, 13:12

I agree to tupac...the message boards is used to help people and discuss strategies
9/10
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Wednesday 16/05/2007, 15:34

Easy guys.

Magus' answer wasnt a brilliant idea, but Tupac wasn't all nice as well. He gave us a whopping 7 hours to respond before he asked again.

Just calm down.
10/10
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Wednesday 16/05/2007, 15:51

Yeah... discuss strategies, not asking peple "give me the best deck you know". THAT is contributing nothing. Maybe we have different ideas of what is proper for discussion and strategy boards... a blank "give me xyz" is clearly not my idea of it but seems other people's idea. I, personally, find posts without informational content that ask for something without a very clear point of what one gains from it, as offensive as the OP seems to take my post. So I directly return: Tupac, watch your mouth.

And being called useless... what the hell are posts checked for? I hereby state I feel clearly, directly and personally offended by this.

This applies especially to what I have said: looking down the forums there is this "discussion" again and again. But people do not read any more but rather ask questions again and again and want answers presented to them directly... great culture of "discussion" and this has not even something to do with discussing strategy. Giving deck lists= strategy? I do not think so.
Also, I take the initial lack of answers (which made necessary a second post to which I replied only, not the first one) in a way that I am not the only one who has a "lack of interest" in this kind of threads. Pushing your own thread due to lack of answers should rather send you thinking why you got no answers than making you go "push, give answer, please".
But again, this seems to be a clash of ideas of what is a proper "strategy discussion" or even discussion in general.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals