Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
My Sentinel and freaks deck................and 1 bangers
VenZacTocl - Senior English - Wednesday 13/06/2007, 14:18

Sentinel
Aurelia lvl2
Klaus lvl2
Luis lvl3
Rebecca lvl2 (her price have drop down since..what happened?)

Freaks
Dacha Macha lvl3
Graziella lvl2
Vassilli lvl4

Bangers
Kevin lvl3 <<MUST GET RID THIS THING!!trying to buy voltan

2/6
TheScathed - Hero English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 13:20

It could work... But to be honest, you really should consider 2 clans with synergy... You know, with bonuses that help/compliment each other.
3/6
Stryker -_- - Imperator - lost pirate English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 23:04

You could put Zoltan in in place of Kevin
the you will only use two groups
4/6
Stryker -_- - Imperator - lost pirate English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 23:06

You also have another four start to use up if its for elo i would use the 4 stars you have left over to maybe add cards with 1 mre star for example take out Aurelia and Rebecca and replace with Miss Chloe and chopper not nessicarily those exact two but use up all the stars
5/6
VenZacTocl - Senior English
Friday 15/06/2007, 14:31

Goth..didnt u read??

Bangers
Kevin (C) lvl3 <<MUST GET RID THIS THING!!trying to buy voltan

I spelled Zoltan wrongly...lol...

oh....Aurelia must keep..her high attack could really be durable and........Miss Chloe is like over 1k clintz....I Don hav tat much $..and goth..their bonuses too help....Freaks part will weaken the enemy while the Sentinel part make me be alive..not daed
6/6
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 15/06/2007, 14:44

To summary what Goth is trying to say is to use a so called "combo",most decks are All Stars-Pussycats,Sakrohm-Uppers,Pussycats-La Junta,Fang Pi Clang - Uppers
What he meant is to help each other(most of the time Pussycats is the best support clan i know,second is Sakrohm).
Those Sentinel cards you listed has only high power,did you imagine if you fight Uppers or Ulu Watu,they make take you alive but Sakrohm can reduce damage then attack you on one single hit,well if stop ability doesnt not pass,Sakrohm will be victorious

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals