Question on Amber ability

Sunday 05/08/2007, 17:34
Mindless Mind - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Mindless Mind - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 05/08/2007, 17:34

I still don't get it with this Amber ability Courage 3. Does it mean, that it applies:
a) every time in the first round of the battle, no matter if your character starts the round or s/he is second,
b) to any of your characters who opens particular battle round (it means twice in battle)
c) only in first round and only if your character starts the battle (it would be strange then, since in some battles you wouldn't have any advantage of your Leader)

Please, tell me, how it is...

Thanks,

Mindless Mind
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 05/08/2007, 19:04

B)
3/11
Skimsa - Imperator English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 20:06

B is the correct one
4/11
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 05/08/2007, 20:13

B)
5/11
A_N_N_A - Titan Česky
Sunday 05/08/2007, 20:15

If you are the first to play the character in given round aka b). The rulebook has slightly confusing wording.

So yes, her ability is pretty good but she suffers badly from being rather weak on her own, and also she kinda dictates how you play.
6/11
Psycho Turtle - Hero English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 21:29

As with all leaders, amber's ability is shared with her teammates. if you have amber in your hand, then your other three cards have courage 3. so, basically, the answer to your question is b) to any of your characters who opens particular battle round (it means twice in battle)
7/11
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 22:12

The answer is B
8/11
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 06/08/2007, 01:14

To understand Ambre's courage ability, you would have to first understand how Courage works.
Courage, is an ability, that Adds its value to the Power of the card, while the card is the first card played in a round(that is round, not the whole game) so, assume you have 4 cards,
First round they go first, and play Boris, you play Marlysa Cr (they win)...
Second round, you play first Windy Mor, they play Splata, you play enough pillz to beat Splata...
Third round, they play first, with Miss Ming(courage kicks in increasing Mis mings Power), you play Otakool, which Stops courage, therefore Miss mings power is back to normal.
Final Round, you play First Elya, Courage 5, so Elyas power is increased, sinc you play first in the round. and they play some random card...

Now, some Leaders will give all of your cards a bonus, and others will give you a bonus...
Ambre, gives all of your cards Courage 3, therefore any card you play first in the round(which in the example above would have been Windy Mor, and Elya) will get +3 power, which cannot be negated by stop ability or stop bonus cards.

?good
9/11
Horus WMD - Divinity - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 06/08/2007, 03:27

The answer is b). Courage activates when your player goes first in a round.
10/11
Mindless Mind - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 06/08/2007, 07:15

Thanks guys,

due to no updates of forum messages during the night, I got 7 answers... It looks like poll woting But you really hepled me, I thought A is correct and you show me that it is B.

M!ndle$$ M!nd

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals