Is it just me

Is it just me
Sunday 05/08/2007, 21:36
Malshun - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Is it just me
Malshun - Imperator - Army of DarknessEnglish - Sunday 05/08/2007, 21:36

Or has the randomness in the Dark Corners rooms gotten out of hand. More often than not (and especially today) I've seen the most lopsided of battles go the way over matched card. And we are talking about a card with a power 8 and 5 pillz going down to a card with power 5 and 4 pillz and neither card having any bonus or ability that affects the power or attack value of the opponents card. I don't understand the need for randomness when this is basically a card battle game and i don't know of any card battle game where randomness comes into play. Why not just have the random factor only in the Lost Warehouse where it doesn't really count toward much of anything.

2/5
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Monday 06/08/2007, 15:42

Today I lost with 8 pills on my Tanaereva(makes 80 attack + 6 attack from Hugo = 86 attack) to 5 pills on a lvl 6 (30 attack).
But I'm not in the mood to keep doing the same discussions over and over and over again. Just learn to live with it..

All I do have to say is this:
Hugo is definately the worst Leader because the 7 attack extra means absolutely nothing in random rooms.
And I cannot emphasise this more: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
3/5
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 06/08/2007, 23:06

Well, Random is a random feature, so for non random factored rounds, the extra +6 helps a lot.
maybe there should be a Leader who Eliminates Random... that'd be Amazing.
4/5
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 06/08/2007, 23:08

Better yet...
I vote for a Leader that Switches Random Toggle for each match, so if you play in Dark corners, and you get the Leader, Random is off, but if you are in a no random zone, like the Danger Zone, then Random will become Active... now that'd be killer.
5/5
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Tuesday 07/08/2007, 04:29

Well, i don't have nothing to complain now to Random....the Danger Zone now is really good e always with a good number of people.....i still don't know why to play in Dark Corners....Randomness always kills

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals