Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Which Clans should the new cards come from?

Friday 10/08/2007, 04:08
Malshun - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Malshun - Imperator - Army of DarknessEnglish - Friday 10/08/2007, 04:08

I'm thinking the Bangers need some cards with abilities as they are severely lacking in that category. Also, the All Stars are looking a bit light as is the Nightmare clan.

2/8
Symbolic - Hero English
Friday 10/08/2007, 05:19

Bangers and All Stars have already gotten new cards...I can't see them brining out more for those clans
3/8
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Friday 10/08/2007, 06:12

I believe there will be cards of Nightmare, La Junta and Ulu Watu
Maybe Fang Pi in place of Ulu Watu or La Junta, as they need more than ever a 2 star cards, since Marlysa is collector
4/8
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/08/2007, 06:18

Yup they just got new cards. Maybe next week they will give us Ulu Watu and I hope good Nightmare cards. All Stars are great as of now giving them more powerful cards especially in the 2 and 2 stars will definitely shift the balance on thier favor.
5/8
UR-JMB - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/08/2007, 07:46

I want an Ulu Watu Nightmare Bangers to get new cards in the next time but how buot a new Leader there only about 7
6/8
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 10/08/2007, 13:00

Personally I think the clans that need it most are Fang Pi and Nightmare. Ulu Watu is allready overpowered. And Fang Pi's really could use a decent 2star card. The Nightmare clan has always been light especially with 4 of them being collectors (the cheap kind). A new Leader would be a little too much there are only 7 because you're not expected to use a deck with more then 2 leaders in it
7/8
-Annihilator- - Senior English
Friday 10/08/2007, 13:35

Is it every 2 weeks that we have new cards??? ihope its not from the Freaks anymore..
i also hope that it would be from the Pussycats and from the Nightmare
8/8
Seetan Fox - Hero English
Saturday 11/08/2007, 01:33

Montana , too many cards, but too many low power .
and Nightmare too...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals