Creating Decks???

Creating Decks???
Friday 24/11/2006, 13:24
Faelin - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Creating Decks???
Faelin - Hero - "THe KiNG & QUeeN'S CouRT"English - Friday 24/11/2006, 13:24

What is a good number of cards to have in a deck. I don't have many card and I sure as heck don't have the 'perfect 8' for that awe inspiring deck that can make the mightiest of titans tremble in fear.

Should I go with my 8 best playable cards?
Or 10-12 for a little more variety.
Maybe even more?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Faelin

2/5
ESCL - Imperator English
Saturday 25/11/2006, 01:46

I like the simple 8, you don't need to have all your best in it, if you have great cards from different clans you just have a descent deck. If you on the other hand have 8 cards, 4 of one clan and 4 from another, then you got a really good deck, I would say that a max lvl of 25 like in elo is a good idea, it's then you understand how great some of your lowlvl cards are.
3/5
gilpabilona - Senior English
Wednesday 29/11/2006, 08:35

U want to create strong deck...u dont need to have the rarest cards in ur deack..the trick is that u use ur strongest card and share the equal pillz thats all..works for me!
4/5
haworth17 - Hero English
Wednesday 29/11/2006, 10:44

Bonus and ability is allso a good combo in battle
5/5
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 01/12/2006, 12:43

Level up fast and try to finihs the fight by the 3rd round, hehe, works for me all the time!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals