offline 6SimS-Sven Guru UTOPiA
Sunday 31/12/2006, 05:51

Does fairplayness affect each battle in dark corners(except danger room)...its just that many players that got yellow angels things just beside their names...(whatever) always wins against me..anyway i play in danger room for no luck

Cancel

offline The Unkown Imperator  
Sunday 31/12/2006, 10:18

It doesnt those smileys are for there fair play.

Cancel

Sunday 31/12/2006, 14:00

Lol i bet u dont understand...yes i know their how each guy is fair to each other

Cancel

offline Jericho78 Titan Malaysian PRIDE squad
Tuesday 02/01/2007, 00:09

I'm not too sure, I kinda have a feeling that the way we play does affect the outcome or what we get after each battle. I think. I mean, compare playing normal with playing evo. The XP and the clintz we get are different, way different. Just my thoughts....

jericho78

Cancel

offline Obey Giant Titan  
Tuesday 02/01/2007, 06:04

I dont think so rogueknight,that would just suck as i have a 3% fair play rate (which sucks) lol...which means i would lose like every second battle against those angelssmiley..i think we really need admin to sort this question outsmiley

Cancel

Wednesday 03/01/2007, 00:40

Another thing, regarding that smiley thing beside your name, I think that refers to the rate of you timing out during a battle. I remember when I first signed up and I got a green smiley or was it the angel one, then it went to a darker shade as I began to timeout due to a slow connection, and then it changed to green again as I reduced the timeouts.....and now due to the APCN2 outage near Taiwan, my percentage went up again. Dang.....smiley

jericho78

Cancel

Wednesday 03/01/2007, 16:28

Timing out?i think not because there many fair play angels who used to timeout(there are some,im not mentioning names)

Cancel

Thursday 04/01/2007, 00:38

Well I know I don't cheat, and I certainly have no idea how someone is able to play unfairly here besides timing out.....and like I said, the less I timeout the smiley changes to green or the angel ones. Isn't it mentioned somewhere in the help section or something?smiley

jericho78

Cancel

Thursday 04/01/2007, 02:21

OK, I found out without a doubt that the smilies represent the number of timeouts as I have mentioned. If you point your cursor at the smiley in your profile, you will get this message :

"The fair play rating is based on the number of expired battles on your turn versus the total number of properly done battles."

jericho78

Cancel

offline wmd angelo Colossus Heaven Destroyer starstarstarstar
Thursday 04/01/2007, 03:44

Well, the fact of having a smiley next to your name is only for indicate that you are more(or less) fairplay , it goes with the timeouts0% : the yellow angel, from 1 to 7%(not sure) you're green , then orange and then red (>10), of course it DOES NOT affect the game, it's just an indication for the ppl who want to fight against you( for exemple you can refuse a red 'cause he might timeout), timing out make you losing points (also in ELO mode); thanks jericho you were faster than me smiley

Cancel

Answer to this subject