offline Dekica Senior  
Sunday 31/12/2006, 14:39

I wanna start a upper deck ... but i have a dilema ... i dont know what i should buy first i have 1000 clintz.. and i wanna collect for Hugo ... but i really dont know what to do ... if u guys think i should start the Uppers pls tell me which ones i should get first

Cancel

offline 0- JP Imperator † OVER KILL †
Sunday 31/12/2006, 16:52

smileysmileygo cheap, buy All Stars, then get some wins... save 20 credits, buy a danger pack, sell what you don't need and save till you get what you want in the market, be patient and stick to the plan, smiley

Cancel

offline Dekica Senior  
Sunday 31/12/2006, 17:37

Umm ive got some wins smiley and ive got 5 creditz... im lvl 14 .. and i was told that Uppers kick ass in ELO .. so i wanna start a good elo deck from now .... but i dont know if i should buy Hugo .. then collect Uppers for ELO ... or get Uppers then collect for Hugo ..

Cancel

offline Killingshadow Hero  
Sunday 31/12/2006, 19:45

Buy Uppers and then buy a cool attitude pack which has good chances of Hugo smiley

Cancel

offline Jericho78 Titan Malaysian PRIDE squad
Tuesday 02/01/2007, 00:19

Do not buy Hugo first. You need to have a deck first, without a Leader. So I suggest you get some cheap playable cards and some wins. Just like what 0-L suggested. That's how I started, and that's how I got my Uppers, except Jackie. LOL

jericho78

Cancel

offline Obey Giant Titan  
Tuesday 02/01/2007, 07:55

If you starting a Uppers deck make sure you have Samantha she is ideal for any Uppers decksmiley

Cancel

Answer to this subject