Abilities List

Abilities List
Monday 23/04/2007, 23:36
Daemonfire - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
Abilities List
Daemonfire - Veteran - Missdarkness GuildEnglish - Monday 23/04/2007, 23:36

Well, I just started more or less, and I am certainly not of enough level to play ELO, but I am thinking about doing so when I get there and trying to look ahead. Since I don't have a lot of money to pour into this game or anything like that, I just wanted to plan out a little bit. I know that part of the fun of the game is finding out the abilities of cards after getting them and leveling them up to the right level, but I was wondering if there was some place to find out which characters had what abilities so I don't squander money on a card that I won't use. I also don't see all the characters playing in the safe zone, so yes, just wondering if anyone could be of help.

First of all, I was wondering about Ruby or Zatman. I began with a few Uppers and I hear that they are good anyway. Then maybe Dwaine Mojo and Sheitane from Nightmare and perhaps Nahi from Roots.

Anyway, it's not a big deal, just trying to look ahead. If anyone knows these off the top of their heads, though, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe we can just compile a list of all of the abilities here, unless there is one already - if some people want to save the surprise, they can just avoid the thread. Thanks in advance!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals