Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

I don't know how to play my pillz.. Please help?

Wednesday 25/04/2007, 19:35
status-x - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
status-x - Senior - TreastreadEnglish - Wednesday 25/04/2007, 19:35

How do you play your pillz? i have no idea how to beat ppls : /

2/4
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 21:06

Well... nobody can answer a question as unspecific as this. It depends on your cards and your opponent's cards...
3/4
-playa-GoP- - Guru - The Guild of Playas English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 00:42

I like to use three different types of pill playing tactics... (1) use no pills on your weakest card and 4 pillz on all of the rest.....(2) wait until your opponent has only 6-0 pillz left and then use 6 pillz on 2 of your monsters [preferably the ones that have the highest damge rate] and 0 pillz on the first 2 weaker monsters... (3) use 3 pillz on every monster ( pretty simple, this is popular by most players) Those are my 3 most liked pill plans so I hope you use them to your advantage!
4/4
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 01:55

How to play your pills depends on your style, your cards, your opponent's cards, your opponent's style, and the current situation. Basically, this requires experience and the only way to get more experience is to play more, learn through your mistakes as well as what you did right.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals