Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
How to use your ability and your power? Can someone teach me pls
Shinchan - Senior - †Pinoy Rulez PK†™English - Thursday 17/05/2007, 08:33

« Previous12Next »

2/15
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 17/05/2007, 09:17

They work automatically based on the situation. For example guys win -2 damage min 1. They will reduce damage by 2 when ever they were K.O.
3/15
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 17/05/2007, 12:05

Join guild NOYP!, doon you can learn about the game and some deck tips, madami babait doon,
4/15
ernieq - Imperator English
Thursday 17/05/2007, 12:22

Umm, you haven't been particularly clear with what you want, so I'll ramble on for a bit, and if it doesn't answer your question
you'll have to post again and define it a bit more clearly.

Power is the number of little blue chits on your cards. Power x pillz = Attack.
If your card has X attack
and the opponent's card has Y attack, you have X/X+Y chance of winning.
This changes in the danger zone, where the card with the highest attack always wins.
So the deal with power and pillz is that you have to use them cleverly to get your attack into a position where you will have a
good probability of winning the round.

Some cards have abilities. These work automatically when the card is played, unless the opposing card has a 'Stop opp
ability' power, which cancels your card's ability. Some abilities (courage) only work when your card is played first, but most
work all the time unless they're blocked. Abilities are given to some cards when they reach a certain level. If a card says 'No
Ability' - surprise surprise, it's got no ability.
Bonuses work slightly differently. Every card has a bonus based on their clan. When two or more different cards from the
same clan are dealt in your hand, the bonus activates. You will be able to tell because a bonus will be listed on the bottom of
the cards that it is active on. Again, these now work automatically when the card is played (unless the opponent has 'stop
opp bonus').

I hope that's helpful...
5/15
FrazMonkey - Imperator English
Thursday 17/05/2007, 21:51

Not wishing to be pedantic, but I don't think the Attack = power x pillz thing is absolutely right. Technically it's Attack = Power x (Pillz + 1), no?
6/15
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Thursday 17/05/2007, 22:19

No... it is pillz x power, just you get 1 free pill (look at the picture!). So, really pedantic ( ) :
Either: Attack= Power x pillz
OR: Attack= Power x (pillz spent [of the twelve you have]+1)

boils down to the same, though.
7/15
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 17/05/2007, 23:59

All i know... is that there should be a Leader with Stopp bonus ability/stop ability P3 /D1 at level 5
that'd be sick
8/15
astr0boy14 - Master English
Friday 18/05/2007, 02:01

ASTIG ahh Black Cat...astig anime na un ehh...
9/15
-Batman- - Titan - Freedom!!! Português
Sunday 20/05/2007, 22:14

Hey, very nice to see such definitions, like the attack calc (but that chance of winning I could'n understand).

Someone could talk a little more about chance of winning?
there's a manual where this calcs and important info is available?
10/15
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 21/05/2007, 00:05

All the information is on the game rules (top menu, first item)

Winning chance is calculated like this. The random number generator adds both opponents attack and generates a random
number in that range (7 + 3 = 10 --> random number goes between 1 and 10). That gives 7 / 10 chances to win to one player
and 3 to the other. Or 70% against 30%.

Even in a 60 attack versus 20 attack, the one with 20 has high chances (33%) to win the battle. For may games, I only take for
sure that I'l win or loose when a 1 against 4 or 5 situation happens, and even then sometimes the R.N.G. do crazy things

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals