EVO play During Tournaments

Thursday 17/05/2007, 16:12
Collector_HM - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit ViperEnglish - Thursday 17/05/2007, 16:12

I am sick nd tired of low level evo playin people. when ever i challenge a evo player during tourny they never have cards to evolve and never letting me evo my cards and just beat me then i say play evo and all they say is 'Its tourny u not suppose to play evo during tourny' so please tell me if this is true. even though i no its not.
« Previous12Next »

2/17
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 17/05/2007, 16:46

Truly for my opinion....whenever i put a level 2 or 3 card...its always been blocked by level 1...some people are stupid and even dont know the rules that when a lower level beats higher...always gain high exp
Oh well thats just during tournaments..if you want you can post a blacklist of yours
3/17
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Thursday 17/05/2007, 23:02

The lost warehouse rules changed to "min level always wins for xp calculation" and from that time allot of people block with their lower levels and attack with their higher levels. Offcourse when they play in for example the Dark Corners West, they forget that rule only applies for the lost warehouse... so bye bye descent EVO play
4/17
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 17/05/2007, 23:52

The problem is, people don't realize that they get more points for lower stars winning against higher stars.
it's also a problem, that some people deliberately block low, to minamize the points you get, it's very annoying, when they attack with 5 stars using 8 pillz, then block with a 2 star using none
but alas, there is nothing that can be done.
I on the other hand have taken up an all 5 star tournament deck, i don't use pillz ubless someone is attempting to KO me before they get all 4 rounds in
thats 5 stars, and the only clan bonus is Cancel Leader
though, when luck strikes... some of the cards do some pretty high damage.
5/17
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 18/05/2007, 00:05

There's lots of people who play "EVO" without cards to level. They play it to make the game simpler, thus they know when you
will put 6 pills so the one with higher damage wins.

I hate evo and try to avoid EVO people. If I want to level my cards I go to the lost warehouse and put my agains the highest star
card opponents has, so I win the most xp even loosing.
6/17
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Friday 18/05/2007, 05:53

If you are sick and tired of not being able to EVO during tournament times, stop playing in rooms that are not named "Lost Warehouse". If you already do, it has nothing to do with tournament times at all. Why ? Because Lost Warehouse is not eligible for tournaments. Simple.

And if you still insist on playing EVO outside of the lost warehouse during tournament times, it's your own fault. Simple too.

GGs
7/17
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/05/2007, 09:05

I agree that the Lost Warehouse should be the proper place for EVO but the new guys that play there usually picked on evo players
8/17
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/05/2007, 13:35

I agree with Ibtd whole heartedly...
9/17
TheScathed - Hero English
Tuesday 22/05/2007, 14:29

The problem is... when you play EVO in lost warehouse, the newer players will battle you, beat you, and then say something like, " Haha! You're double my level and I STILL beat you. You suck."

Sure, the exp is the same, but it IS annoying...
10/17
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Tuesday 22/05/2007, 17:34

Just ignore it. Seriously.

People that need something like that to feel better are the ones that actually suck. I find it more funny than actually annoying. gives me always a good laugh.

GGs

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals