Pill usage

Pill usage
Friday 18/05/2007, 12:42
Dregon - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Pill usage
Dregon - Novice English - Friday 18/05/2007, 12:42

I keep getting creamed, because I don't ration pills. It sucks. Anyone have any tips?

2/9
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Friday 18/05/2007, 20:55

Well... ration your pillz? I mean, you are giving the reason why you lose, so change that behaviour. And in a no information situation one can hardly give any tips on how to spend the pillz. It always depends on your cards and your opponent's cards.
3/9
ernieq - Imperator English
Friday 18/05/2007, 22:29

Build a deck that gets a team bonus going. Learn how to bluff - sending out cards that it looks like you be playing tons of pillz
on but with not so many. Learn how to block with damage reducing characters and few pillz. Don't fury unless you have to. Be
unusual with your card use and plan ahead.
4/9
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Saturday 19/05/2007, 02:36

It does not mather how you use your pillz, it's just luck that wins your games
damn randomizer! how can i be strategic if i get screwed over and over again..
This is not good for my game moral... i'm getting sick of it all
6/9
-Batman- - Titan - Freedom!!! Português
Sunday 20/05/2007, 21:42

I feel there's somethng wrong like 1VT Jerre said. It seems it's all about luck, I loose battles that should not be lost, even being new to the game I can see that. If there's an randomizer effect going on, it is way to strong to someone really play ths seriously.
7/9
0phinuchus - Hero Português
Thursday 24/05/2007, 02:43

Even though i do agree the randomizer sometimes gets overboard, most of the time i find it that pillz do exert some effect on the randomizer. the first thing i noticed (in my first week here, being completed today, iirc) is that, the higher sum u get from pwr and pillz, the bigger then chance u start the round (believe me, i've seen a few low chars pilled to the top burst some hardcore cards).
8/9
A_N_N_A - Titan Česky
Thursday 24/05/2007, 15:24

The more pills you (and your opponent) use the more it is about luck.

If you don't/can't rationalize pills play the deck that suits your style. Use some pure offense heavy hitters like most of us and just bet what you feel like. Common sense maybe off at times but it is never off by too much. Preferably use "Stop Opp Ability" if you hate those defensive decks. Always try to have good attack (aka use pills or +att cards to get some 15att or so) to force the randomness upon defensive players. It will be more about luck but you can build whole multi-million city in the middle of desert based on the fun of random games even if in the long run people win less than lose.
9/9
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 24/05/2007, 18:20

Ernieq has the best reply...the best strategy is to bluff opponents

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals