Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

My Lost Warehouse technique. BOTH players benifit every time.

Saturday 24/03/2007, 05:12
Sacman68 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
Sacman68 - Senior English - Saturday 24/03/2007, 05:12

First, I'm the type of player that only gets 1 card every so often. So, when I want to EVO in the warehouse, I'll either have a lineup of 3 EVO 1 unEVO card OR all 4 cards evolved. What I do is if all 4 of my cards are evolved, I'll play all 4 rounds using no pills since winning/losing has no meaning here. If I have the 3 EVO 1 unEVO, I play the 12 pills on my unEVO cards turn. This way, my EVO card gets exp AND my opponant's cards get exp also. NOW, say I have the 3-1 lineup and i'm up against 2 EVO 2 unEVO. I will play pills ONLY if they go first using an evolved card. All turns where I go first, I dont use pills. I've been playing this way for a little while and EVERYONE i've played this way has sent thank messages afterward. I hope all that made sense. If you see me hangin out in the warehouse and you need to EVO, challenge me and find out how cool this tecnique is!!!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals