Is there a downside of losing?

Tuesday 05/06/2007, 08:03
Sir Lavitz - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Sir Lavitz - Novice English - Tuesday 05/06/2007, 08:03

From what I see cards get experience even when they lose. So is there any drawback from just battling anyone (even at much higher levels)? I know you get more exp for winning, but suppose I couldn't find anyone I could beat, would losing to someone better then me be better than not playing against anyone at all?

Also, is there a limit to the amount of times you can play a day? Thanks.

2/4
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 09:34

No limits to how mant games you play...losing is better then not playing at all if you want your cards to lvl...in ELO losing is a bad thing as your score will drop each time you lose a game...
3/4
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 10:16

Many players feel they have to win every match for their stats that is visible to all players.
You also will receive an extra star next to your grade if you have won 2500 battles.
4/4
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 11:27

Well sir lavitz,before i made it onto top 25 of elo,i lost a lot of battles...Loosing is a part and really a great part of the game cause this is the part were you learn mistakes - just dont play on dark corners ok...well i guess you got 0cr-warr's reply:losing is better then not playing..trust me its the best

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals