Question about Evo decks

Question about Evo decks
Tuesday 12/06/2007, 17:35
-Falchion- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Question about Evo decks
-Falchion- - Titan English - Tuesday 12/06/2007, 17:35

If you are training characters and 5 to 6 of your characters are level 4 unmaxxed, and 2 others are other levels unmaxxed, is your deck still eligible?

Because no-one complained about my deck until some level 64 challenges me and he loses because of the randomness factor, and then says my deck is not allowed. He goes i am being blacklisted basically implying that my deck has too many strong characters, when from buying packs, i got these cards, so how does an evo palyer train them...

I managed to draw kerozinn, copper, Ashigaru and Miss Chloe all unmaxxed against him during a tournament...and he lost due to bad luck. Is that deck illegal?

2/3
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 12/06/2007, 19:59

No there is nothing wrong with your deck. Even if 3 of your characters came up maxxed out as long as you follow what's expected of you in an EVO match then you've done nothing wrong. The randomizer sometimes gets in the way. No Moderator will blacklist you for the situation you describe as you did nothing wrong nor would they blacklist you anyway as beating your opponent isn't a crime and we don't enforce EVO as a play style anyway.

The only things you'd get blacklisted for are insulting your opponent, or being purposely and repeatedly malicious. And neither of those seem to be the case.

For the record, no player names are to be brought up in this conversation. I deleted one post for bringing up names. We do not encourage or allow mudslinging or insults towards any player. And really if it's a level that's could easily narrow down the person, please try to refrain from using that was well. Lvl 26, could be a lot of people. Lvl 64.. a lot less.

Thanks

StormWind
3/3
-Falchion- - Titan English
Tuesday 12/06/2007, 20:10

But the thing is StormWind EVO, the bonus being active for the sentinels meant my deck was apparently too strong, and i was blacklisted by that person, not a moderator, with the description of my wrongdoing as having a overpowerful deck due to drawing these cards.

Oh right..i did not know, sorry. I will follow that.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals