Old collectors

Old collectors
Friday 14/09/2007, 19:52
lol 78 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Old collectors
lol 78 - Novice English - Friday 14/09/2007, 19:52

I know this topic has been discussed , how come cards like sum sam and sigmund were turned CR as far as ican see they wern't overpowered or 4/4ish
« Previous12Next »

2/15
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/09/2007, 20:14

A lot of the old 5 stars got retired. Sum Sam was actually fairly weak compared to the other 5 star counterparts of the day (DJ Korr, General, Guru) and it's possible he got retired for lack of interest or storyline purposes. (There is a sort of storyline going on.. though it's hard to say if anyone outside of Fraggle and the card designers know what it actually is)

One has to assume Sigmund was retired for the same reasons. No one played him (of course if that was the sole reason entire clans would be retired), he was weak for his stars and stats (again many characters fall under that category as well). Really unless the people who made the decision want to come forth with the answer it's something that we can only speculate on.

StormWind
3/15
lol 78 - Novice English
Friday 14/09/2007, 20:22

Ah right thank you storm wind , i was browsing the market and lookin at the old CR's and noticed they were some whe wen't overpowered or 4/4 ish , since the over powered ones were banned along time ago is there going to be replacemnets for card's like Guru Cr and General Cr i know they have with Kiki and Rass but what about the other old collectors?
4/15
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/09/2007, 20:27

Again, I don't have the answer to that. I'm not privvy to the card creation secrets and even if I were I couldn't tell you if DJ Korr or General were making a return

Disclaimer: NO.. that is not some backwards way of me starting a rumor that DJ Korr or General (or any other CR) will be remade. I honestly do not know if they will or not. Yes, it is a possibility, but no official word of this has reached me. So don't start saying "An Admin said DJ Korr (or insert CR here) is coming back. It's simply not true.
5/15
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Friday 14/09/2007, 22:25

Look, An Admin said Dj Korr is coming back \o/

Now without funny, i think it can have an possibily, Kiki, Bersekgril and Rass came back. Obviously if they come back, they won't be as powerfull as before.
6/15
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 15/09/2007, 10:31

It's in our plans to do more on the storyline, stay tuned
7/15
lol 78 - Novice English
Saturday 15/09/2007, 11:09

i'm gonna stay tuned for a general lol again thnak you stormwind , fraggle will we get realaese dates if a old collector is coming back or will it just be where we get it on the day when new cards come out?
8/15
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/09/2007, 13:09

They usually announce it the same way they brought back Kiki and Rass.
9/15
lol 78 - Novice English
Saturday 15/09/2007, 16:44

So like a special event
10/15
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/09/2007, 17:31

Yup for instance Kiki when he was about to be broght back the admins made a special announcement that the wildest fight in UR is returning. For Beserk Girl I think she was re-released before New Year as the 200th character. And Rass was re-released because of Summer. I wish UR would also have a Halloween and Christmas Event this year. Last year they said that they were busy and was not able to make a event hope they will have time this year.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals