Click here if you forgot your password.

What makes a clan usable for elo?

Saturday 15/09/2007, 21:46
OnlineHelper - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
OnlineHelper - Novice - Academy of Elite teamEnglish - Saturday 15/09/2007, 21:46

My deck right now is
Hel
Kenny
Nistarok
Sheitane
Corrina
Lunatik
Uranus
TrinmkkT
What makes aclan usable,and a card usable?I know there are ''rules'',i would like to know them.

2/9
lol 78 - Novice English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 21:17

U need a strong bonus , cards with good ability's and they need to have 6+power in order to be strong enough
3/9
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 23:30

High power, strong bonus and remember elo rule number 1:

1: You just need one point of damage more than your opponent to win.

This means if opponent damage total (3 most powerful cards + fury) is 10, do 11 points in the first round and win. Or 6 points and let 3 Pussycats do the rest.
4/9
Zhupons - Titan Português
Monday 17/09/2007, 10:25

Cards worth ELO decks are card 6 power or higher (except for cards like Flo or Gabrielle, but their bonus make them high power cards...), that have a good damage too (but that of course depends on the level card and card objective) and card that have good abilitys, and this depends of course on the Bonus!
5/9
Gryazzie - Titan English
Monday 17/09/2007, 11:20

...right...dont forget Ashley!
6/9
Zhupons - Titan Português
Monday 17/09/2007, 19:24

Ashley is a great card to... you can use her/his ability as damage reducer, and since is power is 5 and less 2 to the enemy char, she can be used to bluf and win too!
7/9
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 18/09/2007, 15:16

I have alot of experience in ELO and have taught alot of my friends, Here is my tip in making a Balanced deck:
Whenever I practice with different kinds of deck builds, I always keep this in mind:

2 Damage cards (like Lamar and Charlie)
2 Stop Opp. Ability cards (like Striker and Yayoi)
2 Reduce Damage Opp. cards (like Veenyle and Uranus)
2 Wall cards (like Zatman and Wardog)
2 Stop Bonus cards (like Samantha and Flo)

sample deck:

Lamar (Stop Bonus / Damager)
Striker (Stop Opp. Ability / Damager)
Dan (Reduce Damage)
Flo (Stop Bonus)
Zatman *3 (Wall)
Rubie *3 (Stop Opp. Ability / Damager)
Dorian *3 (Wall)
Gina Glitt *2 (Reduce Damage)

- This is also different if you are playing cards with Unique Bonuses like the Nightmare and Roots. When playing with them, you ake a Utility deck, one that consists of different Abilities which suite your playing style. Example, your style of play is Gaining life so you focus on that aspect and add different flavors and twists to your deck like a single Uranus or Veenyle to make an Effective yet powerful deck accoring to your star count.

GG's!
8/9
lol 78 - Novice English
Tuesday 18/09/2007, 16:12

So walls are 8powered cards?
9/9
OnlineHelper - Novice - Academy of Elite team English
Wednesday 19/09/2007, 21:59

Yeah what are walls?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals