The Counter Attack that almost worked

Monday 17/09/2007, 03:20

My Team:
Dr Saw

Opponets Team:
Xia Leming
Winy Mor

My opponet played first and played out Windy with 5 pilz. I coutered with Dr Saw with 3 pilz. The Attacks were Windy Mor - 36 Dr Saw - 24. My opponet won. I was now at 6 life and it wasn't looking good. I looked really hard, but could only see 1 way to win. I sent out Dan with 8 pilz hoping my opponet would send out Kati with the rest of his pilz. The reason I thought my opponet would do this is because Dan has a -4 opp damage min 4 ability so it would seem i was sending him out to reduce damage so i don't die, and drag out pillz, then win the next 2 fights with Oyoh and Mayen. The reason my opponet would counter with Kati with all of their pilz was because they thought that I would have over looked Kati's stop ability, which would stop the damage reduction and i would be k.o'd. It worked perfectly he sent out Kati with all of his pillz the attack values were Dan - 45 Kati - 40. Dan won. Now I just had to win the next 2 fights. I figured Oyoh should fight Xia Leming since the attacks would be Oyoh - 7 Xia Leming - 4. Then Meyen would fight Crassus with 1 pill the attacks would be Meyen - 14 Crassus - 7. This gave me the most likely chance of winning. Unfortunatly for me my opponet won the next fight Oyoh vs Xia Leming and I lost the match.

This was a type 1 tournament. Sorry if this is spaming, but I think i has to do with strategy and there is no off topic forum.

Monday 17/09/2007, 06:54

Good plan.....................................random?

Monday 17/09/2007, 18:05

Thank you for finely detailing out why RANDOM in a TOURNAMENT is silly. You had the advantage and the better cards. The computer won the game for him. He got outplayed and the computer decided to take pity on him.

Monday 17/09/2007, 20:27

If you repeated the match, you would win almost twice as much as you lose. That's is why you call it random.

Reply to this subject