Dan
Meyen
Dr Saw

Opponets Team:
Xia Leming
Kati
Winy Mor
Crassus

My opponet played first and played out Windy with 5 pilz. I coutered with Dr Saw with 3 pilz. The Attacks were Windy Mor - 36 Dr Saw - 24. My opponet won. I was now at 6 life and it wasn't looking good. I looked really hard, but could only see 1 way to win. I sent out Dan with 8 pilz hoping my opponet would send out Kati with the rest of his pilz. The reason I thought my opponet would do this is because Dan has a -4 opp damage min 4 ability so it would seem i was sending him out to reduce damage so i don't die, and drag out pillz, then win the next 2 fights with Oyoh and Mayen. The reason my opponet would counter with Kati with all of their pilz was because they thought that I would have over looked Kati's stop ability, which would stop the damage reduction and i would be k.o'd. It worked perfectly he sent out Kati with all of his pillz the attack values were Dan - 45 Kati - 40. Dan won. Now I just had to win the next 2 fights. I figured Oyoh should fight Xia Leming since the attacks would be Oyoh - 7 Xia Leming - 4. Then Meyen would fight Crassus with 1 pill the attacks would be Meyen - 14 Crassus - 7. This gave me the most likely chance of winning. Unfortunatly for me my opponet won the next fight Oyoh vs Xia Leming and I lost the match.

This was a type 1 tournament. Sorry if this is spaming, but I think i has to do with strategy and there is no off topic forum.

2/4
Gryazzie - Titan English
Monday 17/09/2007, 06:54

Good plan.....................................random?
3/4
Horus WMD - Divinity - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 17/09/2007, 18:05

Thank you for finely detailing out why RANDOM in a TOURNAMENT is silly. You had the advantage and the better cards. The computer won the game for him. He got outplayed and the computer decided to take pity on him.
4/4
0S CtL - Imperator Português
Monday 17/09/2007, 20:27

If you repeated the match, you would win almost twice as much as you lose. That's is why you call it random.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals