I dont get it...........
Monday 17/09/2007, 10:20
Gone4eva - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
I dont get it...........
Gone4eva - Senior English - Monday 17/09/2007, 10:20

What goes first?
GHEIST/Roots 's Bonus of Stop Opp Ability or a ability that is Stop Opp Bonus?
« Previous12Next »

2/15
lol 78 - Novice English
Monday 17/09/2007, 10:53

Bonus always goes first i think
3/15
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Monday 17/09/2007, 11:18

Stop opp ability VS stop opp bonus....if u stop his ability which is stop opp bonus.....there will be no effect taken..
4/15
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 17/09/2007, 11:31

Order doesn't matter really. The first ability to take place is the one that is not cancelled.

ab: +2 damage // bo: stop ability ----- vs, ----- ab: stop bonus // bo: nothing
+2 damage takes effect, as the stop bonus get canceled by stop ability

ab: +2 damage // bo: stop bonus ----- vs, ----- ab: stop ability // bo: stop bonus
+2 damage doesn't take effect, as right's stop ability cancels left's, thus right's stop bonus can take effect
5/15
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 17/09/2007, 11:45

Same time. There is always exactly one possibility of resolving things without paradox. In this case this clearly means: regardless which path you take, in any case there will be no effect at all. Play through all the options, it is the same result in every single case.
6/15
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 17/09/2007, 14:15

Here's the thing, primarily, everything ios placed on a table, where it is reviewed which one is stopped.
Momento Mori(took me a while to remember that Stand alone complex episode) displayed the process.
the thing is, if you have an Ability, stop bonus, and your opponent has a bonus, stop ability, then it doesn't matter which one goes first. but if you have a bonus, stop ability, and your opponent has a bonus stop bonus, then the table shows...
Card one
A = +2 life per damage
B = Stop Opp bonus

Card two
A = -2 damage min 1
B = Stop opp Ability

then it is accessed, and it marks off an X where abilities are canceled.
so, even if initially, the Card one Ability is canceled due to the computer reading card two first, it is re activated once card one is read, canceling card two bonus, then card two is read again, and card one is reactivated.

yargh, the question gets posed a whole lot... but the truth is, it works, whatever way they have it set up, so therefore this question is pointless.
7/15
Horus WMD - Divinity - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 17/09/2007, 18:11

Bonus goes first, which means Nightmare stops GHEIST.

If you don't believe me, play your GHEIST card w/ bonus activated against Kenny w/ his Nightmare bonus activated and watch your opponent gain 6-10 life.

...that is, unless the GHEIST card happens to be either Leviatonn or Morlha
8/15
MarshallzEvo - Veteran English
Monday 17/09/2007, 21:36

Yep..that's right...i tried it so many time and Nightmare always win against GHEIST...'coz you see the gheist's "stop opp ability" is being stop by the nightmare's bonus. As long as there is nothing to stop your ability or your bonus, that will take effect.
9/15
Gone4eva - Senior English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 01:58

I ment like this:
Ab:Stop Opp Bonus/bo:Stop Opp Ability VS. Ab:Stop Opp Bonus/bo:Stop Opp Ability
WHICH GOES FIRST?
10/15
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Sunday 23/09/2007, 05:06

They go at the same time. In this case all the abilities null the other at the same time

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals