Miken Moose
Narenda
Ratanah

Uppers
Mikey T
Samatha
Frankie Hi
Beetenka

help me make a deck out of this pls..and do not make me waste clz like on Graff....Saddy...Dorian....Nahi Cr etc....cause i have less clz..oh...and when did yookie's price when all the way up to 700+......big thanks to 2 guys which is in TU and ET.......( Don wan 2 say their name out or else ppl will bug them ).....so..any ideas?

2/4
Gryazzie - Titan English
Thursday 20/09/2007, 06:19

Chagned miken to Yookie
3/4
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 21/09/2007, 01:45

Well bro, you need Graff since he is a *2 star rare, Saddy isn't really a Priority in your deck.

Bodenpower *5
Platoona *4
Graff *2
Meroo *2
Noodile *3
Miken Moose *2
Yookie *3
Ratanah *4

This deck is balanced enough, you have your Bodenpower combo with either Platoona or Ratanah, your bait cards are Miken Moose, Graff and Meroo sent with 1-2 pills usually. Noodile is your Wall while Yookie is a sure no damage card with bonus and this can move the tide of the game. Just keep saving during Daily Tournaments and update us with new cards,
GG's!
4/4
Gryazzie - Titan English
Friday 21/09/2007, 10:30

Lol..this is my strategy

Bodenpower/Fifty/Vermyn N + Platoona = 12 damage = Instant 2 hit Ko

lol

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals