Deck help (Build Included) Please help!

Thursday 20/09/2007, 23:05
HardToName - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
HardToName - Novice English - Thursday 20/09/2007, 23:05

Hey guys! I actually have no Idea how to build my deck . Also another problem is Im almost maxxed out, with only 100 creds to spend on new cards, so I cant level up. (and on top of that I dont know how to make a list of my deck

Natrang lv 2/3
Brutox Lv 3/3
Vryer Lv 3/3
Flyer Lv 3/3
Venus lv 2/4
Aurelia Lv 2/2
Frankie Hi Lv 3/3
Mo DiFalco Lv 3/3

As you see im almost maxed out, so I cant level, AND I have no creds, but im just looking for suggestions
THANK YOU!

2/6
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 21/09/2007, 00:48

Play some more games and spend some clintz on a couple of Uppers and GHEIST. Then use Brutox, Vryer, Fankie Hi and Mo DiFalco to have a two clan starter deck.

Once with the deck play daily tournaments to get some more clintz and a credit. And repeat this until you get to ELO level, then play daily tournaments and ELO to get some credits every week. This way you'll get a nice collection, and forget about leveling it is just useful until you get to play ELO
3/6
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 21/09/2007, 01:28

Well you have clintz, not credits, looking from your cards, you just need to keep playing alot of games to save for cards, I would advice you to save and save unitl you accumilate 20 credits from playing Daily tournaments. From now on don't spend on the market or sell your cards, use your saved clintz on new cards that would support the cads that you get form a pack. Example, if in the pack i buy from the shop I get lucky and open a Lamar in my pack, I would use my savings on a Striker or Marina.
Advice is save for Danger Packs since they contain alot of good expensive cards while you can get a Leviatonn, Zatman, or a SkrumxxT for your possible ELO deck growth,
GG's!
4/6
Wukieslap - Master English
Friday 21/09/2007, 02:44

What do you mean maxed out? Just play, you will gain Battle Points, which bring up your level. You'll also get clintz as you play. If you have 8 cards....then thats your deck. the only way to get more cards is to play and gain clintz or buy credits and get packs. Looks like u just need to play a bit =)
5/6
Gryazzie - Titan English
Friday 21/09/2007, 06:57

100 creds or 100 clz?
6/6
Gryazzie - Titan English
Friday 21/09/2007, 12:20

Try going Uppers- GHEIST

juz keep fightin until u can unlock the lost warehouse mode....oh..and also..heres a starter deck u can go with

GHEIST
Brutox
Meyen
Zero Dead
Vryer/Gheistling

Uppers
Mo Diflaco
Frankie Hi
Samantha
Beetenka if possible..if not..try going Mickey T

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals