Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How do i get to buy new cards please help!!

Sunday 23/09/2007, 03:23
bill1008 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
bill1008 - Senior - french WarriorsEnglish - Sunday 23/09/2007, 03:23

I no that i have to go to the market but wut do i do from there i click on the card i want and i dont kno how to make an offer please help

2/10
Gus Lee - Titan English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 04:59

You cant make offfer y0ust click of buy and have the card clints go automatik from your clints you have
3/10
ZEPPELlN - Veteran English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 11:25

You see the box to the right? it shows the star, the price, and the seller. Click buy if you want the card.
4/10
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 11:56

U dont make an offer, if u have enough clintz then you click but thn it will be added to ur collection.
5/10
Brusque - Hero English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 12:37

You click buy (which is next to the price
6/10
NewType_0 - Imperator English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 12:38

You don't have to make ofers at the market, you just need to click buy at the diff. choices
7/10
darkskullx - Senior English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 18:22

I'LL TELL YOU....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FUCK OF
8/10
2dragon 2 - Novice English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 19:15

Go to the market and use your clintz to buy a card
9/10
lol 78 - Novice English
Monday 24/09/2007, 19:45

Once you have sufficant clintz go on the market look for the charecter you wish to purcahse and click the 'buy' option next to it , then the card will be added to your collection
10/10
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 24/09/2007, 21:39

Do not insult people or tell them to "f' off" in the forums. We will come get you for that.

StormWind

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals