All Stars v. Roots v. GHEIST

Monday 20/08/2007, 01:02
Jebadiah - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Jebadiah - Senior English - Monday 20/08/2007, 01:02

Here's the problem: my deck is currently a 3/3/2 split between 3 clans. I think I want to adjust the deck, maybe dropping one clan entirely. But I'm not sure which clan to drop, or which cards to sell off first, or what a good replacement would be. First, my deck:

All Stars: Dan, Amelia, Kimberley
GHEIST: Gheistling, Lilith, Vryer
Roots: Yookie, Matthew

All are at level max. Here are the pros and cons of each clan, as I see the.

All Stars: Pros-- I have 3 cards; their clan bonus is the most powerful. Cons-- Kimberley, though entertaining, is fairly weak, and if Amelia's ability is cancelled, she's basically another Kimberley.
GHEIST: Pros-- I have 3 cards, Gheistling's poison ability. Cons-- Their clan bonus is the same as the Roots, and the strongest card is Lilith, a 5/4 with no ability.
Roots: Pros-- Individually, Yookie and Matthew are the strongest cards in my deck. Cons-- Their clan bonus is the same as GHEIST (and not even that powerful), and I only have 2 of them.

I have 16 credits, so I'd like to figure this out before I earn enough to buy a pack (so I know which pack to buy). Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks in advance!

DarkAssault - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Monday 20/08/2007, 06:34

Amelia is a good card, and Dan

Ghest = u dont have any good cards, i admit i beat a ton of people with common cards u have for GHEIST, but yeah.

Roots: Yookie n Matthew are decent.
Best bet would be all-stars
Gryazzie - Titan English
Monday 20/08/2007, 06:47

Buy new blood or danger pack........stick with Roots or All Stars...
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 20/08/2007, 14:25

All Stars are quite powerful, and i can see that this is your starter deck so my advice to you is to stick with it. However, if you think otherwise, follow Schion's advice and go purchase a New Blood Pack (I'd prefer A Full Deck Instead).

For starters, exploit the clan bonus as much as possible. Considering the 3 clans that you mentioned, chuck out the GHEIST and consider purchasing Lewis & Flo (4m the All Stars), they're quite powerful cards while cheap too. 4m the Roots, consider Narendra, Billy Bob & Miken Moose.

So, here's the deck I'm proposing...
All Stars: Flo, Lewis, Dan & Amelia.
Roots: Matthew, Yookie, Narendra & Billy Bob / Miken Moose.

Hope this helped...

Gg ... always
Jebadiah - Senior English
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 01:11

Thanks everybody! I honestly suspected GHEIST was the weak link here, but I do like Gheistling's poison ability.

I was actually considering Tshern from the Roots (since he does everything Gheistling does, but better) as well as Ratanah. Are they any good?
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 03:48

They are good cards, get them

But i suggest you to put Narendra or Noodile in place of Matthew, they're quite good cards, and cheap too =D
Seetan Fox - Imperator - Never give up English
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 05:19

Try it:
Dan - Amelia - Lewis - Flo
Yookie - Tshern- Miken Moose - Noodile
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 15:00

Ok if you have quite a lot of clintz to purchase cards, then check this Roots + All Stars combo...

All Stars:
1. Lamar
2. Striker
3. Flo
4. Alexia

1. Ratanah
2. Noodile
3. Yookie
4. Tshern

Killer deck, but do note that you wont get high battle points as the total star count of this deck is 29!!! It's a trade off!!! So I'd suggest you stick with low star count deck yet moderately powerful instead of High star count deck with a SUPER combi till you reach LvL 20 so that you can take part in ELO!!!

It's your call...
DUC JMuesli - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew Deutsch
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 18:30

I've tried All Stars - GHEIST but that did not work out very good

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals