All Stars v. Roots v. GHEIST

Monday 20/08/2007, 01:02
Jebadiah - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Jebadiah - Senior English - Monday 20/08/2007, 01:02

Here's the problem: my deck is currently a 3/3/2 split between 3 clans. I think I want to adjust the deck, maybe dropping one clan entirely. But I'm not sure which clan to drop, or which cards to sell off first, or what a good replacement would be. First, my deck:

All Stars: Dan, Amelia, Kimberley
GHEIST: Gheistling, Lilith, Vryer
Roots: Yookie, Matthew

All are at level max. Here are the pros and cons of each clan, as I see the.

All Stars: Pros-- I have 3 cards; their clan bonus is the most powerful. Cons-- Kimberley, though entertaining, is fairly weak, and if Amelia's ability is cancelled, she's basically another Kimberley.
GHEIST: Pros-- I have 3 cards, Gheistling's poison ability. Cons-- Their clan bonus is the same as the Roots, and the strongest card is Lilith, a 5/4 with no ability.
Roots: Pros-- Individually, Yookie and Matthew are the strongest cards in my deck. Cons-- Their clan bonus is the same as GHEIST (and not even that powerful), and I only have 2 of them.

I have 16 credits, so I'd like to figure this out before I earn enough to buy a pack (so I know which pack to buy). Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks in advance!

2/9
DarkAssault - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Monday 20/08/2007, 06:34

Amelia is a good card, and Dan

Ghest = u dont have any good cards, i admit i beat a ton of people with common cards u have for GHEIST, but yeah.

Roots: Yookie n Matthew are decent.
Best bet would be all-stars
3/9
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Monday 20/08/2007, 06:47

Buy new blood or danger pack........stick with Roots or All Stars...
4/9
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 20/08/2007, 14:25

All Stars are quite powerful, and i can see that this is your starter deck so my advice to you is to stick with it. However, if you think otherwise, follow Schion's advice and go purchase a New Blood Pack (I'd prefer A Full Deck Instead).

For starters, exploit the clan bonus as much as possible. Considering the 3 clans that you mentioned, chuck out the GHEIST and consider purchasing Lewis & Flo (4m the All Stars), they're quite powerful cards while cheap too. 4m the Roots, consider Narendra, Billy Bob & Miken Moose.

So, here's the deck I'm proposing...
All Stars: Flo, Lewis, Dan & Amelia.
Roots: Matthew, Yookie, Narendra & Billy Bob / Miken Moose.

Hope this helped...

Gg ... always
5/9
Jebadiah - Senior English
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 01:11

Thanks everybody! I honestly suspected GHEIST was the weak link here, but I do like Gheistling's poison ability.

I was actually considering Tshern from the Roots (since he does everything Gheistling does, but better) as well as Ratanah. Are they any good?
6/9
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 03:48

They are good cards, get them

But i suggest you to put Narendra or Noodile in place of Matthew, they're quite good cards, and cheap too =D
7/9
Seetan Fox - Hero English
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 05:19

Try it:
Dan - Amelia - Lewis - Flo
and
Yookie - Tshern- Miken Moose - Noodile
8/9
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 15:00

Ok if you have quite a lot of clintz to purchase cards, then check this Roots + All Stars combo...

All Stars:
1. Lamar
2. Striker
3. Flo
4. Alexia

Roots:
1. Ratanah
2. Noodile
3. Yookie
4. Tshern

Killer deck, but do note that you wont get high battle points as the total star count of this deck is 29!!! It's a trade off!!! So I'd suggest you stick with low star count deck yet moderately powerful instead of High star count deck with a SUPER combi till you reach LvL 20 so that you can take part in ELO!!!

It's your call...
9/9
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 21/08/2007, 18:30

I've tried All Stars - GHEIST but that did not work out very good

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals