ELO Deck - Confused..!

ELO Deck - Confused..!
Sunday 26/08/2007, 15:50
0-kaizer13 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
ELO Deck - Confused..!
0-kaizer13 - Veteran - Anjeng!English - Sunday 26/08/2007, 15:50

I wrote about this earlier in Sven's ELO deck guide, but since there is no answer so far. I'm making my own topic
My collection is Uppers, All Stars, Bangers, and La Junta.

I'm using Sven's La Junta-Uppers deck right now, it's very good and produce a lot of battle points for me. But I need alternatives, so I got two combinations so far.. AllStars-Uppers and Bangers-Uppers
AllStars (13)
Alexei - 4
Amelia - 3
Flo - 2
Striker - 4

and Uppers (12)
Samantha - 2
Beetenka - 4
Rubie - 3
Zatman - 3
-------- or ---------
Bangers (12)
Vermyn N - 4
Juicy Lord - 3
Saddy - 3
Graff - 2

and Uppers (13)
Dorian - 5
Samantha - 2
Zatman - 3
Rubie - 3

The first deck main power is the Stop Opp Ability and Stop Opp Bonus, while the second deck still got Stop Opp Bonus but with the extra help of damage reduction from Vermyn N and Juicy Lord.. Also, the second deck got Dorian as the finisher (+fury damage).

Which one is better? or should I make modifications?
I'm planning to collect 1 more clan, GHEIST or Nightmare.. Which one is better to combine with my current deck?

2/8
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 26/08/2007, 16:38

Wow excellent,nice decks you got there,all balanced,i like the version of Bangers-Uppers!
I think GHEIST,since Leviatonn and zero d43d are there.Any will do i guess,since "almost" both has.
Impressive i hope you can do top 25 now,goodluck

PS:So Sorry if i didn't answer your question in my thread,just pm me next time if you like or POST AGAIN
3/8
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 26/08/2007, 17:18

Both seems fine (although I would prefer the first one), but maybe for the second you may change Samantha for Gina Glitt level 2.
Right now nightmares are more powerful with kenny, hal, Sheitane, and Nistarok.
4/8
0-kaizer13 - Veteran - Anjeng! English
Sunday 26/08/2007, 22:36

I've tested the first deck, with some connection problem I still managed to reach 40s in daily tournament. Switching Samantha with Gina Glitt, simply it makes the Bangers-Uppers deck even more solid.

Nightmare seems like a better clan , but more expensive compared to GHEIST. Maybe I have to choose GHEIST, but I'm not really sure..
5/8
Gone4eva - Senior English
Monday 27/08/2007, 00:16

If u like All Stars/Uppers change Amelia For Bhudd..........
6/8
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 27/08/2007, 05:13

All Stars / Uppers is a complex yet simple deck, it takes alot of practice but I consider it a Tier 1 deck in the current meta game:

Lamar *5
Striker *4
Marina *4
Flo *2
Zatman *3
Rubie *3
Samantha *2
Gina Glitt *2

GG's!
7/8
0-kaizer13 - Veteran - Anjeng! English
Monday 27/08/2007, 10:00

I think Bhudd power is too low to replace Amelia, but he can be a good finisher. I still prefer Amelia now..

and I like 0- JP idea, that deck really maximize the strength of All Stars and using Uppers as the supporter. However, I still got problem because I don't have any Lamar yet.. I hope I'll get him really soon
8/8
Gone4eva - Senior English
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 05:42

I would use Amelia.....im buying Amelia and i have a fully evolved Bhudd.......but Bhudd is a good damage!so try both Amelia and Bhudd

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals