Deck help

Deck help
Monday 27/08/2007, 18:20
XC 1984 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Deck help
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 27/08/2007, 18:20

I'm having trouble in choosing between between two decks and also need help in improving them.

my first deck:

boris
Maciej
splata
nastasia
Titus
Graziella
Uranus
veenyle

my second deck is:
Freaks13
splata
boris
Titus
Graziella

Nightmare:12
kenny
Mojo
Sheitane
Dieter

plz send your comments

2/9
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 27/08/2007, 22:10

I like the second better (more than 4 Freaks are not that great)
also, since stop ability is very common in elo, i would switch kenny with ombre (it works in my elo deck) and maybe put Ironfield in (i consider him the best 3 star freak cause of his high power cannot be cancelled from stop ability)
3/9
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 27/08/2007, 22:30

That's funny, i actually used that first deck for a while, got me to 1200 ELO in a day or so, but then it sorda planed off, and i didn't go up or down for the next day or so.
4/9
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 27/08/2007, 23:23

If you get more than 2 Freaks its pretty much a waste (unless you use 1 as a decoy and not worry about the bonus as much)
5/9
buayasg - Imperator English
Monday 27/08/2007, 23:53

I AM USING THE Freaks DECK !
6/9
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 01:50

Hmmm... I do recall you posting about this Freaks deck.. please check past posts.
Your second build looks promising, remove Mojo for Hel and Kenny for Nistarok giving you a combo 5 damage with Spalta.
If you can sell in the market, try marketing Miss Ming since she is cheap, remove Graziella for Miss Ming *1 and replace Titus with Maciej for an added fury combo.
GG's!
7/9
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 03:27

Problem i find, is that normally, if you only get 1 freak, it's the pits.
that was why i went with 6 Freaks in my deck, so i would always get 2 Freaks...
also, the other Freaks are worth playing regardless of the bonus.
8/9
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 10:40

Ive made some changes to the second deck now

Freaks:14
Maciej instead of boris because Maciej is stronger even without the ability.
splata
Graziella (I think she is still better than Miss Ming sorry 0-JP-)
Titus

Nightmare:11
Hel
kenny
Mojo
Sheitane

this deck is gd i think because if you can get the Freaks bonus to hit your oppentent you can then eat away at his life and suck up life with kenny Mojo and Hel plus if your freak bonus dosen't work out you still got shietane. Finally Nightmare is a strong backup for Freaks because of the stop opp bonus which will stop the all-stars and all the other clans in the tracks.
9/9
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 03:18

Well Miss Ming is only good if you can market her, whenever I play Freaks I use the unevolved Miss Ming at *1 star then sell her once she evolves, its a bait card meant to lose or a great starter against the Pussycats, anyways, cute build and goodluck!
GG's!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals