Good or not

Good or not
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 22:14
jejecrater - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Good or not
jejecrater - Novice English - Tuesday 28/08/2007, 22:14

MY card are Kharl ** Brutox*** Meyen*** mor bax**** Noon Steevens*** Venus**** chad bread*** Coraille****
IS IT GOOD FOR A LEVEL 11 PLAYER if not what is wrong

2/5
0 Sapo - Veteran - The Unflagging Effort English
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 02:03

No team bonus...only in Chad Bread and Coraille....once iu pass to lvl 12 it will be very hard to win with that deck
3/5
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 02:50

Well, it's good in a sense that you probably don't have a lot of access.
but if you're asking if it's good for ELO, and the like, then it has a lot of work needed.
that seems like a starting 8 +1
which is good, if you haven't been buying credits.
have you participated in many daily tournaments?
usually if you get 100 points, you also get a single credit in addition to clintz.
4/5
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 03:03

I was once a senior with no ability to market, my best advice is save your clintz from daily tournaments and never spend them, once you earned 20 credtis, buy a pack and use your saved clintz for cards that can support your pack's new cards. The Best pack for you I believe is Action packs since the All Stars are cheap "again". Goodluck.
5/5
Baron WMD - Master English
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 05:17

Dude, this game is no secret .. get 100% of the cards then mess around till you have a good deck. So, step 1 is buy credits, then packs
Good luck.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals