One hit KO's

One hit KO's
Friday 05/01/2007, 17:07
KnehhenK - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
One hit KO's
KnehhenK - Titan - DUTCH 3V1L CLANEnglish - Friday 05/01/2007, 17:07

What do you think of one hit KO's.. (like with a lost hogg bonus Leader attack)
I try to avoid doing it because it's just not.. I don't know.. nice.. fair..
but I was wondering what does everyone think about one hit KO's?

2/10
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 05/01/2007, 17:26

A win is a win,
3/10
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 05/01/2007, 20:51

Right now there are few cards that can do this, there are the two well known Fang Pi Clang cards : Lost Hog and Kinjo as well as the colector lao, and i think there's also a La Junta colector, but that one is not really playable, as i have been playing fang pi for a long time i can tell you that this is a very powerfull ability but also with some weaknesses, such as all the damage reduction, stop bonus, or the stop ability for Kinjo, as well as the low power of this cards makes it sometimes hard to use that ability. Far more usefull is to fake a Kinjo or Lost Hog attack, by playing them with no pillz and then ko your opponent with other cards. This kind of strategy enables fast matches with reasonable battle points bonuses, which can lead to many tournament victories.
4/10
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Friday 05/01/2007, 23:43

Yup I would agree with Raven. It would be much better faking them as a tactical move rather than a one hit KO move. I have played against them and with the right cards, you can nullify their abilities and bonuses.
5/10
0-Ianzro - Novice - NASTY NOYP! English
Saturday 06/01/2007, 03:35

Its not fair really?have u used All Stars or even Ulu Watu?fang pi doesnt got 8 and 7 power use power as ur advantage...Ulu Watu are also defensive....u could always offense on sentinels(Chloe got its defense).....u just have to think nice combos....
6/10
shaman9 - Senior English
Sunday 07/01/2007, 08:05

You need to think do not be a wierdo or dumb think wisely
7/10
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Monday 08/01/2007, 02:47

The one hit ko from the La Junta that does that is general and he is very playable an 8/7 with stop ability. one hit ko are fair
8/10
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 08/01/2007, 15:00

Yup, General Cr is more than playable, a 7/8 with stop ability and 1 round ko..... am i too wrong if i say that's propably one of the top 3 best cards ever...? i didn't got the chance to see him, and it was not for sale so i couldn't see his stats...... the card i was refering to was Flavio Cr, which is an 1/8.
9/10
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 08/01/2007, 15:31

With Timber and bonus, No Nam and Python can also do one hit ko
10/10
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Monday 08/01/2007, 15:49

Yeah but Timber is soo soo situational that can that really be counted, also if your using a Leader in a 1 hit ko deck you should use Hugo for the 6 attack cause most of them really really could use it

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals