Only use pillz on Charlie strategy in elo

Sunday 01/04/2007, 19:52
ReadTheRules - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
ReadTheRules - Legend English - Sunday 01/04/2007, 19:52

I've gone up against a few people who like to use this strategy (usually add 9 pillz and fury to Charlie on last round)
i played against somone who had a level 1 Tania, Charlie Gina Glitt level 2 and GraksmxxT. i had Giovanni Ricardo Ottavia and Ratanah in my hand. we both used no pillz in the first 2 rounds and i won both (rat vs. gina and gio vs Tania) they had 6 damage and it was my turn. i did the math to see if i used all my pillz on Ottavia if i could beat grax with all pillz and i couldn't. so i added 9 to Ottavia and they played grax with 10 added pillz and won. then Ricardo won the game for me! (20 attack against Charlie reduced to 9)

final score me 9 life them 5 life

my question is why do people use not fully evolved p-cats so they can use Charlie? she isn't that great in my opinion

2/9
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 01/04/2007, 20:45

Kk...good game....normaly i see people have this deck:
Gwen-1
svethelana-1
verymn n-3
Yayoi-4
Charlie-4
SkrumxxT-5
Uranus-3
GraksmxxT-4

actually all of us has different tactics some leave Charlie as a bait to absorb 4 damage or and sometimes there are really smart strategist who makes 6 pillz...you can call Angelo and Raven...very good in using Pussycats...me i dont--i use La Junta
3/9
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 01/04/2007, 20:48

The Pussycats are in my view the best support clan. the great bonus and decent power at low level makes them perfect to fill up the spaces after geting all the high level cards in the deck.
I play lvl 1 and 2 Pussycats not only for Charlie (which is, in my view, a great card). I am currently playing an All Stars Pussycats deck with 5 high lvl (4 and 5) cards, the probability of getting a good hand (2 high lvl cards, and 2 low lvl pussy) is pretty high.

I've played Pussycats in many combinations with different clans and I've always used them succesfully at low lvl, not to mention the great cards like Yayoi (playable both at lvl 3 as well as 4) and Charlie ( playable both at lvl 4 and 5). cards like svethlana and Gwen are some of the best lvl 1 cards. not to mention that at lvl 2 you have some 4 playable Pussycats: Feelyn, Gwen lvl 2, svethlana lvl 2, Dolores Boss lvl 2.

all in all this makes, at least for me, the Pussycats best support clan in the game.
4/9
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 01/04/2007, 20:53

I usually prefer playing Charlie at lvl 4, people usually asume it's a bait when they see her in turn 1, and many times she gets 6 damage done. the lvl 5 card is more terrifying and more people defend against her in turn 1, but her ability and bonus makes a loss of the round really acceptable
5/9
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 01/04/2007, 20:55

U know theres only one clan i know who can beat Pussycats...nightmares hehe
6/9
Sunday 01/04/2007, 21:00

Ashe, thanks
I usually prefer clans with plus/minus attack and plus/minus power. Also, i don't like using not fully evolved cards, i don't like the imbalance of having a bunch of really low levels and some 4's and 5's, mostly using level 3's works better for me.
7/9
Sunday 01/04/2007, 22:02

Junta and fang pi work fairly well against Pussycats too (Macumba and marlysa)
8/9
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 13:59

Unleveled cards... just the thought of them in a deck makes a great game sad, but even sadder is the fact that people actually think they can beat great gamers with such low-balled tatctics, personally I shread low level cards with my revolutionary deck system that leaves all my opponents guessing from game to game basis. I may lose to unleved cards the first round, but when I strike back I smash them and their builders hopes to peices. Any one who has sense would use Charlies with at least three pills not only do you boster a strong attack but you boster strategic gamers into thinking she's a baiter and tehy will use one to two pills if they plan to beat her cause if they don't my the recoil from the shot will be heard around the stadium. Well that's my thoughts on it anyway. Lol I don't use P-Cats anyway they've been nerfed so much it's a shame
9/9
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 00:49

Shhhh...careful what you say.....I can see Charlie being banned next

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals