Love affair with GHEIST

Love affair with GHEIST
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 13:52
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Love affair with GHEIST
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Tuesday 10/04/2007, 13:52

In all, I think I love the under dog clans in this game and not so much the most frequently used like the Sao, Puss, and Upp's. I like the Nightmare and GHEIST they are sneaky and take allot of cunning and luck to use. I own every card for both clan, doubles of some of the more promenant memebers and i fear to say it but i'd rather use them then allot of the "Vommit" Cards I've seen so far. I am so tired of seeing Grax, Uranus, Venyl, Gabriel, Charlie, all the pussy cats, and all the friggin Uppers in every deck, it's enough to give you a head ache, you end up playing the same hand atleast 100 times. I'd rather see innovation and spirit, more calculation in ELO, wonder what ever happened to that idea I had for ELO, Personally in my guild I'm going to implement it. But I don't think you should sell the Nightmare and Ghesit clans short, some of them maye just surprise you in the end.
« Previous123Next »

2/23
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 15:48

I agree i'm sick of seeing sakorhm and Uppers all people do is get the best from both and it's jus dumb i like Nightmare i think played right they can be a great force
3/23
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 21:40

Same goes for Montana too. People need to be more creative in the cards they choose for their decks. I think they should start making Uppers, Montana, Bangers, GHEIST, and Fang Pi Clan Collectors already. I think I am going to start working on an underdog ELO deck right now!!!
4/23
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 21:57

I hope this plays well, Tell me what you think:

Dieter
Sheitane
Dwain
Estalt
Yookie
Kiki
Beltran
Nahi
5/23
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 22:24

Yh looks good for me i've gone for Fang Pi Clang and Nightmare i know there not the best but i can make it work i've got
lelena
kenny
Dieter
Sheitane
ombre
lost hog
Kinjo
Windy Mor
Xia Leming
Macumba
Kati
Endo
Morphun
i'm tryin to make a ELO deck and a tourney deck ,
6/23
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 23:07

If you can afford to buy a Dwain, this is what I think you should do:
Dieter
Kenny
Sheitane
Windy Mor
Macumba
Xia Leming
Kati
Dwain
7/23
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 00:45

Whilst I agree with the sentiment I gotta defend those players by saying that there are a few factors responsible.
1. Players themselves are to blame by instructing others on the clan,deck to use
2. the clans are un-balanced and those used most often the most obviously powerful in battle
3. Sakrohm's defence ability is un-rivaled making this clan a logical choice

I think the answer lies in the balance of cards.Perhaps by issuing each clan with it's own Graxmxxt-type card...we might see a better spread of clans used.There is no doubt that nightmares could use help in the mix....some good cards....but mostly a useless clan to fight with.
And yes....for those who may recognise me....I DO play with a full Sacrohm deck with doubles.....but after trial and many beatings....it's come down to that.The hardest clan for me to come up against?...why it's good-old Sakrohm again....followed by Uppers.Kinda shows the imbalance right there.
8/23
Vesuvan - Legend English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 01:28

I am very fond of Roots i blend a few decks i saved all Roots with to play in elo mode :

Bangers/Roots fang/Roots junta/Roots

i have very good battles/ wins using theses 3 decks
9/23
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 04:49

I agree, Uppers and Sakrohm are overused. if they ban Zatman and graxsmxxt, then those clans will be a little more balanced. i bought a Uranus and i haven't even used the card since i'm sick of seeing it so much.

vman, i'd use Ielena and Armand(or Ratanah) instead of Estalt and Kiki, but whatever works for you.

Roots have high power and good abilities, i don't know why they aren't used too much in elo.
here's a Roots/Montana elo deck
nahi
Yookie
Ratanah
noodile
Rosa
Pino
Ottavia
giovani
(if only montanas had a stop opp bonus for elo)
10/23
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 07:41

Dude you said ban..i bet i didnt hear that
coz if you ban graks there will be no more Sakrohm...and if you ban Zatman i think ulu watus and All Stars will prevail

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals