Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Skrumxxt Stats

SkrumxxT Stats
Friday 13/04/2007, 00:47
Bloodmoor - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Skrumxxt Stats
Bloodmoor - Imperator English - Friday 13/04/2007, 00:47

I am beginning to wonder if there's a mistake with the calculations for SkrumxxT.Either the random gods particulary dislike him....or something is wrong.For an 8 power with a bonus of minus 8 attack he gets beaten 90% of the time by cards that are statistically weaker and where the maths say I should have won.Strategically...this is a Nightmare and therefore the card cannot be relied upon.My guess is that he acts more like a 6 strength.
Is there a way this can be checked?I am certain there is a mistake somewhere for surely I cannot be THAT unlucky when playing him.

2/5
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 13/04/2007, 07:21

As 1f-Angelo said...how does random works?EXAMPLE:SkrumxxT has 48 attack vs kenny who has 42...
this means that skrum has 87.5% chance of winning and kenny has like 12.5%
DID I GET SOMETHING WRONG?
3/5
ShadowFalcon - Titan English
Friday 13/04/2007, 12:22

I thought it was you add both att values (eg 48 + 42 = 90), then SkrumxxT wins 48/90 times (53%) and Kenny wins 42/90 times (47%).... who has answers? lol
4/5
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 13/04/2007, 12:28

Oh yes my mistakes!anyways i got wrong all of us arent perfect
5/5
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 13/04/2007, 12:38

Yup Falcon's computation is correct. SkrumxxT chance to win is which is eqaul to 57% while Kenny will have around 43%. If luck hates you then Kenny will sure win.


Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals