Solve all best training method!!

Saturday 14/04/2007, 23:11
impysin - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
impysin - Veteran - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯)English - Saturday 14/04/2007, 23:11

One rule let the lowest lvl card win in the lost warehouse. Whether you play evo or han this rule applies since you share the exp it is more beneficial this way. For example a lvl 1 against a lvl 4 is the one wins you get 207 exp a piece whereas is the 4 win both players get 80 exp. They were calculated using Vansaar in case there are not exaclty right. Not matter what strategy you use just remember this one simple rule and both people will come
out with the best results. Also for those playing in lost warehouses with fully evolved lvl 5 decks please stop using the warehouse for stat padding

2/5
impysin - Veteran - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Sunday 15/04/2007, 18:26

I am working on the exact numbers for every possible exp for example if a 1 beats a 4, 2 beats a 4 and vice versa. any help would be appreciated
3/5
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 15/04/2007, 18:56

*cough* already there
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=65362&suject_page=0

And what you suggest to do as EVO is, de facto, not EVO. Therefore the rule cannot apply.
(And no, I did not have the motivation to modify the linked "guide" so far. Somehow, lots of fake EVO-ers and people playing to win massively demotivated me in respect to the warehouse. Meh.)
4/5
impysin - Veteran - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Sunday 15/04/2007, 20:14

It will work in evo if both players pwr up thier low levels and block with their high level you can still play six one six one you just have to follow this rule to max exp and not play like a moron
5/5
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Monday 16/04/2007, 11:10

Whatever happened to leveling the cards I want Maxed rather than points and experience?Sometimes they are Lvls that do not suit your suggested play.I groom cards for use in my hands.I don't care if I win or lose my EVO matches....as long as I can get the card I want leveled.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals