offline BOBtheRock Guru The Rival Fighters
Sunday 20/05/2007, 02:33

Ok, so I have been getting a lot of games where I beat my opponent and only get 1 point. How does this happen? Is it a glitch? My deck is always ELO legal, and I can't figure out why this happens. This really hurts in tournements. Has anyone else had this problem?

Cancel

offline 6SimS-Sven Guru UTOPiA
Sunday 20/05/2007, 05:50

Well during tournament times,if you fought 1 person...2 times...3rd battle is 1 pt and 1 clintz...i experienced my 2nd battle to the guy when evoing is i get 1 pt...smiley...anyway nevermind smiley

Cancel

offline Vesuvan Legend  
Sunday 20/05/2007, 07:02

If you play the same person froim the same ip more then 3 times within an hour i bleive it is then you get penilized, this is probably what is occuring for you , other then that i have no idea

Cancel

offline Memento Mori Titan Open Casket
Sunday 20/05/2007, 07:04

Yo can only face the same opponent / ip twice an hour. The rest you get just 1 point plus extras for evolving characters

Cancel

offline DerMagus Legend Tequila Sunrise- UR
Sunday 20/05/2007, 07:55

I guess that you played a lot of games against the same opponent. In that case, points are reduced to one in order to prevent cheating. (Tournament: win 90 times against someone in the same number of minutes. easily doable if the other one deliberately loses..., which would make the tournament ridiculous)

Cancel

offline ReverseRaven Hero  
Wednesday 23/05/2007, 04:31

Of course, if you were in a guild and arrange it so everyone would lose to you on purpose twice...

smiley I'm not trying that.

Cancel

Answer to this subject