About danger zone
Sunday 20/05/2007, 13:10
electricity - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
About danger zone
electricity - Veteran English - Sunday 20/05/2007, 13:10

Is there any problem with danger zone ?
my Mitch with 6 pillzs lose to Carlos with 3 pillz.

2/6
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 20/05/2007, 18:52

Did the Carlos player perchance play a card first and have Ambre? in that case it would be (7+3)*3=30 against 6*5=30 => random 50:50 chance. About the only scenario I can imagine within 5 minutes of thinking in which the above seems a possible correct outcome.
3/6
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 21/05/2007, 00:11

5 * 7 = 35 (Mitch)
7 * 4 = 28 (Carlos)

Remember that each card gets a free pill, so add one before multipliying. However, you forgot the sentinels bonus... +8
attack, thus:

5 * 7 = 35 (Mitch)
(7 * 4) + 8 = 36 (Carlos) WIN by 1

Narrow but a victory
4/6
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 21/05/2007, 00:14

Mmm forgot stop bonus ability sorry....

Only thing I can think of is Ambre too, but with the pill DerMagus didn't coun't it makes a clear victory.
5/6
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 21/05/2007, 06:57

I did count it. I only interpret "with 3 pillz" as actually 3 pillz (including the free one) actually attached to the card - it was not said "with 3 extra pillz played". But in this case it does, for once, not matter. I did your above calculation and a few more as well. (With 3 total pillz on the card and with 3 +1 free incidentally. But terminology gets fuzzy here )
6/6
electricity - Veteran English
Tuesday 22/05/2007, 04:26

I understand that if i put 6 pillz my attack will be (6+1) * 5 = 35.
Maybe there is Ambre there, but i think i play first there,hmm. Not sure after that round the other player just time out.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals