EVO

EVO
Sunday 11/02/2007, 10:28
Artemis-BZ - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
EVO
Artemis-BZ - Moderator - BrainZtormEnglish - Sunday 11/02/2007, 10:28

It is surprising to see how many skilled and high ranking EVO players put their weakest cards against you and play their strongest with pillz, all for the sake of WINNING! And then THEY get most xp points, because I play my strongest against them. Not fair

It is also noticable that most newbie EVO players stick to the rules .. tx guys
« Previous123Next »

2/26
Rooster666 - Veteran English
Sunday 11/02/2007, 11:11

I used to play EVO and i must say that sometimes people just behave so stupidly in this "mode" that you wouldn't imagine. eg. i dont want to win by K.O. in 3rd round so i play 4th lvl character as 1st, of course my opponent plays his "victim" and then retreats and call me cheater...
PEOPLE! THINK!
3/26
MistaGrimm - Legend English
Sunday 11/02/2007, 15:14

You tell whassup with the people that are playing in ELO mode and have EVO in their nickname; except that when i start the fight all his cards are fully evolved, and if i try to evolve one of mine i get Knocked Out before i make a move
4/26
Nilty - Hero English
Sunday 11/02/2007, 15:58

I have noticed that and its getting annoying with the new wharehouse rules even when You want your 4stars to lose to their 2 and they are putting their 4's vs yoru 4's and thier 2's vs yoru 1's and 2's
5/26
MistaGrimm - Legend English
Sunday 11/02/2007, 21:46

I got no problem with that yet, all my cards that need to be evolved are 5's.
6/26
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 12/02/2007, 10:33

Even people that use damage reducing cards in Evo is unfair play,i dont mind tournaments but during normal play its unfair
7/26
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Monday 12/02/2007, 17:20

Wud up my fellow south africans i must say that i forgot wat to say..............
8/26
Horus WMD - Divinity - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 20:29

Why are damage reducing cards unfair in EVO? You have a guy who does 8 damage that you want to EVO and I use Vermyn N to absorb 4 of it to keep me alive.

The point of EVO is to evo the cards, through winning rounds. The amount of damage you do doesn't matter.
9/26
Artemis-BZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 04:20

I agree AOD_Horus, but what chance do u have against Graks, Uranus AND Vermyn? You should think that ONE damage card in EVO mode is okay, but THREE??. I suppose those players are VERY afraid of losing and for them it's not about evolving cards at all, but playing to win, no matter what.

Another thing, when u have already won 2 games, don't u think it's fair play to at least give ur opponent a chance of also winning 2 games and not play ur last card/s with pillz? Opponents have responded well to this and commented that this is RARE amongst EVO players. Again, especially our higher ranking EVO players who should know better?
10/26
g funk - Senior English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 05:50

Rite enough AOD Horus...but i cant kill you until you evo 2 cards...that would just be unfair so say i have to fully evolved lvl5 cards...1 card with a damage of 7 and the other 5 that isnt evolved...i play my 7damage card 1st...after that i let you take both my fully levelled cards and then i KO you its as simple as that

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals