Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

During round 4, WHY do some people have to take FOREVER to play?

Sunday 18/02/2007, 04:28
Sacman68 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Sacman68 - Master English - Sunday 18/02/2007, 04:28

Man , I just cant understand it!!! Round 4, there is only 1 choice of who your gonna play so what is being pondered? Am I the only one who is frustraded by this? Thanks.

2/9
Termis - Senior - Dejom Skersa English
Sunday 18/02/2007, 06:16

Im frustrated about time lags here. To answer to challenge takes very long, to move takes long. OMG in tourney if im not lucky in 10mins i can have only 1 game. wtf is that
3/9
0- JP PI - Master - NOYP! English
Sunday 18/02/2007, 07:07

It's the internet lag (slow internet connection) bro... not the player.
GGs!
4/9
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Sunday 18/02/2007, 13:47

But you have to admit, at times, it is the player. And yes it is frustrating.
5/9
Bendy(HAN)EVO - Veteran English
Sunday 18/02/2007, 21:51

I suppose sometimes if it's a coice between using fury and using all ur pillz instead then there might be a close call that might need to be deliberated
6/9
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 18/02/2007, 22:24

Yes, good point bendy. but if you have no pills left theres nothing to ponder about
7/9
Monday 19/02/2007, 01:43

Im glad Im not the only one that was affected by this.One thing I think it could be is.....some people that know they're about to lose might use the time given in hopes that you might leave the match therefore it becomes a waiting game in which we all can agree is BORING!!! Termis, you hit the BIG point that in a tourney, this "pausing" keeps players from getting a higher rank CTZ's
8/9
K9 Dizazter - Imperator - The Underdogs English
Monday 05/03/2007, 20:01

This is why I think they should significantly decrease the idle time for fights. This dragging slows everything down, because of the other player is taking forever, than you're going to start doing something else, instead of the staring at the screen, waiting, and then that makes you take longer, etc. I think the 2 minute (or whatever it is) idle time should be shortened to 30-60 seconds.
9/9
Saturday 24/03/2007, 05:47

K-9, You da man!!! That is a PERFECT solution. No question!!!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals