Junkz / uppers elo deck ?

Junkz / Uppers elo deck ?
Sunday 18/03/2007, 16:45
Fluffwig - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Junkz / uppers elo deck ?
Fluffwig - Master - At the End of the WorldEnglish - Sunday 18/03/2007, 16:45

I have tried this deck for a while but there is always something to imoprove plz tell me if there is anything...

Junkz: 11 *
Berserkgirl 3*
Keanew 3*
Otakool 3*
Veenyle 2*

Uppers: 14
Dorian 5*
Frankie Hi 3*
Rubie 3*
Zatman 3*

2/4
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 18/03/2007, 20:21

The bonuses of both clans enable you to save some pillz, the damage in the deck is ok but the Junkz seem to not have enough power with those 5 and 6 power cards. also you have only one damage reducing card, i don't see, with this 2 clans how you could solve this... but as I said the deck could work fine with cards like Keanew, Frankie Hi, zatmam that really make the opponent spend many pillz. If you want to continue with this 2 clans I would suggest to find a way to get Malmoth in the deck, maybe instead of Berserkgirl, and also maybe a Gina Glitt lvl 2 instead of Frankie Hi, i can't say for sure that this would be a better deck, but i would surely try to get Malmoth in there. good luck
3/4
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Monday 19/03/2007, 03:51

Raven is right you fought well against me....swap frankie for Samantha then add maybe Malmoth to swap Berserkgirl...yes she can pick on 7 damage but still 5 damage is an ability...no worries..gg
4/4
Fluffwig - Master - At the End of the World English
Monday 19/03/2007, 19:30

I have thought about putting Malmoth in it, but I really HATE Samantha I remember playing you sven, but i can't recall who won Btw i have reached about 1300 p with the deck but I'd been happy to exced that score

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals