A New Discovery,True Battles or Luck?
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 10:50
6SimS-Sven - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
A New Discovery,True Battles or Luck?
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiAEnglish - Tuesday 28/08/2007, 10:50

Introduction:
I knew it,as our proctor(i hope it is the right spelling),whenever in a test we do not know its answer,we usually get an idea that this is the answer and so on....the 1st answer on comes on our mind usually is the true answer.

As my way through Fun Games:
I come in my mind for example:
My draw is:Dorian,Rubie,Copper and Miranda....Opponent has Zatman,Dorian,Tanaereva and Wee Lee
He got first turn with Zatman,i never knew it was pilled with 6 pillz,i blocked with Rubie, and so on just a fun battle i won yesterday.

On Elo Battles:
Elo a combined luck of draw and "pilling"(putting your pillz).
Zatman a card,do i play with him or do i defend myself?All the time i play with lamar to kill him with 5 pillz and then end the game later on.It was like my 1st instinct but sometimes i defend myself it really depends on my mood and instinct(to that player).

On tournaments(no in english):
Tournaments organized by players are also joined by players with entrace fee(english forums are good no entry fee).My opponents play so looooong,just to play against a player ends with 30 mins minimum(of course money is at hand).I played one today i was afk and the last click of my mouse,one pill left,the 3rd round i maxed my pill but then my opponent left 1 pill omg.

Conclusion:Almost over 50% 1st instict is the right way,good games too all

Friendly and Loving - Sven

2/10
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 16:06

What exactly did you try to tell us? Because I certainly did not get it, whatever it is.
3/10
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 19:44

You are absolutely right.
because I find that Over analizing the game usually brings out ideas that are options, but often they are not the right choice.
Often, I consider that a player will open with 0 pillz, to gain pill advantage later.
butsometimes, i think they will go all out with 6-8 pillz, to win against a defending player.
often thinking too much into a defensive or offensive move can only hurt you.
you're right.
First instinct is always the best.
4/10
lol 78 - Novice English
Saturday 01/09/2007, 12:23

Too complicated ...
5/10
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 02/09/2007, 03:39

XD nudeceleb only understand ouch
6/10
-Zeio- - Veteran English
Sunday 02/09/2007, 03:48

Nope
I understand too
7/10
Symbolic - Hero English
Sunday 02/09/2007, 04:15

That was rather hard to follow, but I think I got the main thing you were trying to say. I sometimes over think my moves, and them sometimes I under think my moves, it all depends on who picks the right move at the right time, some people bluff and I have a hard time reading them, it forces me to adjust my deck move.
8/10
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 02/09/2007, 16:31

Well it's hard to read a players bluff because it's not a face-to-face game like fe poker.
Oh well, well just have to try our luck
9/10
lol 78 - Novice English
Thursday 06/09/2007, 13:51

Yh and in a tournament desicons need to be made very fast so bluffing with damage reducers is a good way of doing it
10/10
mirasatomi - Senior Deutsch
Thursday 06/09/2007, 16:58

1st round play safe then watch what card your opponent picks now you can outsmart him with 2 round and win it or win 2nd and last round for a ko

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals